PigPeople -13
ASU +7 will be on ML.
TCU/SMU O61
Summytime/Hou O65
Vandy -5 1st hlf
Messy St. -8
ASU ML +190

Awaiting ml and totals.
Ithink MSU gets it done with FItz back. Big number on the road. We'll see.

Last edited:
Add
Any thoughts on the under in College Station?

My thoughts include having no idea about this team. Clemson is not going to let TWill break long runs. I'm not sold on Mond after one game of year two. I keep seeing the deer in the headlights look from last year.
I doubt I would play over, tho.

Is Vandy 1h just feeling safer from a backdoor from Nevada's offense? Or what is thinking there?

Is Vandy 1h just feeling safer from a backdoor from Nevada's offense? Or what is thinking there?

I've never been accused of thinking.

Time zone change for the wolfpack , despite it has the name Vandy , it is a SEC team. One I believe is competitive in any other conference.
The backdoor is a concern. I've liked Vandy the last couple years.

VK,

I will admit to bias in SEC non-con games. Mainly, they're bigger atheletes(in my eyes, because that's what I view the most) . I don't mean on the line. Reno's O line is huge, 300 is the norm now. Being big doesn't account for much if you're slow as mud, but where I see the largest disparity is on the wings. In this particular game, the Vandy wideouts vs. the Nevada corners. I noticed that when the Ags joined the conference. Big thick guys on the edges. Other than Evans as a frosh, Ags had short/fast, tall/lanky.
It showed a lot last week in the Ole Miss/Tech game.
I think it will show in MSU/KSU today.

Bias alert.

GL, sir

Back