CFB Sat

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 posted on CTG

78-65, +25,675

2-0 on Friday, picking up 10 units.. Easy top unit win on BGSU.

Pretty tough card today.

Locked in:

So Car +1, -110; 3 units LOSS

adds:

VT 2H -4.5, -120; 3 WIN
Clemson/Scary 2H over 20.5, -120; 5 units.. LOSS
Houston -3, -115; 4 units LOSS
Tulsa 2H -8.5, -115; 4 units LOSS
Kentucky +4.5, -110; 5 units LOSS
Kentucky ML +170; 3 units... LOSS
Okie St +10; 3 units LOSS
USC over 23.5 2H , -110; 4 units LOSS<!-- / message -->

Leans / Rest will come from this list:

Baylor
Houston
Okla
Tulsa (rare for me to consider DD chalk, still not sold tho)
Auburn
ND

Also probably have one play over in CBB..

Last edited:
2008 posted on CTG

78-65, +25,675

2-0 on Friday, picking up 10 units.. Easy top unit win on BGSU.

Pretty tough card today.

Locked in:

So Car +1, -110; 3 units

Leans / Rest will come from this list:

Baylor
Houston
Okla
Tulsa (rare for me to consider DD chalk, still not sold tho)
Auburn
ND

Also probably have one play over in CBB..
Yeah baby!
:smiley_acbe:

Quickly on Scary:

Mostly situational-- Giving Spurrier two weeks to prepare and coming off a real bad loss works for me.. I know people are down on Smelley but I much prefer him getting all the reps today vs rotation system... Points should be at a premium and the better tactician will win.. Give Spurrier a big edge there.. Matchups are pretty even but with Clemsons injuries on defense, give the slight edge to Scary in the trenches.

Clemson does not rush the passer even when healthy and they are not so can't see Smelley having a lot of pressure today.. Knowing that, I think Spurrier will have some downfield surprises..

Quickly on Scary:

Mostly situational-- Giving Spurrier two weeks to prepare and coming off a real bad loss works for me.. I know people are down on Smelley but I much prefer him getting all the reps today vs rotation system... Points should be at a premium and the better tactician will win.. Give Spurrier a big edge there.. Matchups are pretty even but with Clemsons injuries on defense, give the slight edge to Scary in the trenches.

Clemson does not rush the passer even when healthy and they are not so can't see Smelley having a lot of pressure today.. Knowing that, I think Spurrier will have some downfield surprises..
:cheers:

Good Luck!! I'm already one up on ya'll today because I had the future bet on Plaxico Burress accidentally shooting himself in a club.

With ya on South Carolina!!

Quickly on Scary:

:shake:

oh, oh...

add:

Clemson/Scary 2H over 20.5, -120; 5 units..

Clemson looking to run it up and Scary will be fast paced to try to get back in it. Either it works or they turn it over trying. All work for 2H over IMO.. I thought they would make it 24..

stalking Mizzu 2H play.. KU scores here and it will be a good opp.. Over, MIZZU TT over, and perhaps Mizzu -7ish...

Couple minutes left so it could all change

Thoughts on the 2H in Kansas City?

not the number I expected.. 11.5, 33...

11.5 is tricky with a 9 spread... They made this line correct.. Wanted to play Mizzu at Half but now lean KU but that is horrible valuable to the line spread.. hmm. no play

not the number I expected.. 11.5, 33...

11.5 is tricky with a 9 spread... They made this line correct.. Wanted to play Mizzu at Half but now lean KU but that is horrible valuable to the line spread.. hmm. no play

Any thought on -10 if available?

Any thought on -10 if available?

That would work but don't think you see 10. That is a push number and the books are trying to sucker in as much Mizzu money as possible.. As an independent bet the value is on KU right now with the 11.. This is one to stay away from IMO..

That would work but don't think you see 10. That is a push number and the books are trying to sucker in as much Mizzu money as possible.. As an independent bet the value is on KU right now with the 11.. This is one to stay away from IMO..

Thanks, tee.

I'm getting -10 -115 right now but can really trust daniel after that 1st half. No motivation with the north wrapped up. Looks like they're just going through the motions. I also look for KU to keep controlling the clock, shorten the game.:cheers:

Engh, I thought Vandy was better than they showed last week (and really for many weeks before that). But what do I know.

I can see where Wake would show up on what I imagine is Senior Day, especially after the loss last week to BC.

But I wouldn't lay that four. That's what gets me looking at Vandy. I think they can keep it close--and a win gives them a season over .500 and has them finish third in the SEC East which would make a recruiting statement. Whereas Wake can finish fourth at best and it feels to me like their season really ended last week when they couldn't get over the hump with BC.

Engh, I thought Vandy was better than they showed last week (and really for many weeks before that). But what do I know.

I can see where Wake would show up on what I imagine is Senior Day, especially after the loss last week to BC.

But I wouldn't lay that four. That's what gets me looking at Vandy. I think they can keep it close--and a win gives them a season over .500 and has them finish third in the SEC East which would make a recruiting statement. Whereas Wake can finish fourth at best and it feels to me like their season really ended last week when they couldn't get over the hump with BC.

Nice thoughts.. Also kind of fits a pattern.. Vandy got alot of breaks on the road vs Kentucky and won a game they didn't figure to.. Kind of laid an egg lw v. Tenny in what I thought was a strangly called gme by OC.. Now, probably not expecting much vs wake with a +4.. They'll win SU --that would fit the pattern.

perhaps the over 17 TT?

add:

Kentucky ML +170; 3 units...

the more I look it this the more I like it.... GLA

add:

Kentucky ML +170; 3 units...

the more I look it this the more I like it.... GLA

Stats i looked at going back to 1998 is as far as i went. kentucky hasnt beaten tenny SU at all recently but have covered some here and there. Almost thinking myself that the ML is well worth it. any other thoughts?

Yeah, I bought OU down to 6.5, I've got a nice potential middle there if I want to try for it.

But I think that Tech game was the one on the day that will be the close one. Well, that and apparently this Oregon St. game.

Back