CFB Sat. (top unit early game incl.)

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 record 5-7 (I'll get the units figured later)

OK, after a horrid start, getting my mojo back, hitting my last 2 including very nice play on Ball State last night.

One early play and I will add later:

Miami-Ohio +14.5, -120; 6 units. WIN

add

Wyoming -3, 2 units Loss

Buff +14, -120, 4units. WIN

Bowling Green -3 -130, 4 units... Loss

Quickly, a few points:
  • Liked Mia-Ohio going into the Vandy game and I still like them. Vandy is very good as we saw v. SC. Really the big Problem vs Vandy was a 3 minute stretch of the Q1 in which Vandy got a PR and an INT which led to 10 quick points and from that point Vandy gained control of the game.. Keep in mind Vandy only outgained Mi-Ohio by 20 yards (360-340). The big problem for Mi Ohio was going only 4-15 on 3rd down conversions.
  • Summary of the bullet point above-- I am not at all disappointed in Mi Ohio's performance in the Vandy game given the quality of the opponent.
  • Mi-Ohio played quite well on defense.. Keep in mind they returned a majority of their stop-unit and are particularly skilled at linebacker.
  • How is MIchigan's offense going to cover a 2 TD+ spread.. They are pathetic. Really pathetic IMO.. LW they had 11 1st downs and only 203 yards of total offense.. I saw nothing to think that is going to improve in the near term. In fact I saw an offense that lost confidence as the game progressed
  • The enviroment in the big house could get ugly today as it started down that road last week.. Keep in mind, these are 20 year old kids who are wide eyed and just not cohesive yet, they may get there and I believe Rich Rod will eventually move them to higher levels.. But what they need now is a road trip, not the pressure of performing in front of 100K+ pissed off boosters.
  • Michigan has ND next, Miami has a 1AA school.
This is a single digit game and fairly low scoring IMO.. Quite confident.

GL all... Will add a few more but going to keep the card small today.

Last edited:
BOL today T-Dub!!

BTW, services are on the gators by a tune of 44-6 by my count.

Rollin the dice with the Canes tonight, hope you join me!!

I put the total for the under in a teaser. GL today TeeDub. You Da Man

Agree, I think the game will fly by. Lots of punts and if Michigan gets any kind of lead late they will surely become very conservative.. They need a win and think they probably get it, narrowly..

Good stuff as usual bro. Read your response last night but didnt want to continue to bounce the old thread up . Anyway thanks for the compliment and if I dont say often enough just wanted to let you know that you have done for the same for me over the years . Always impressed by two under the radar attributes you have the clarity on your plays and the silent confidence you have in your plays that comes through your commenting. Probably because its two of my bigger weaknessess..

Anyway agree with you as Michigan is going through a transition period that at best should take weeks to occur maybe even a season. Pushed me onto this as well ...

Good Luck today ...:cheers:

GL today guys.. Thanks NUT and Satyr.

Rest of my plays will come from this list. A few have weather issues and a few others I am still researching/ debating--so I'll put them in the first screen of this thread as I make them:

BG
Mi Fla
Wyoming (likely play)
Buff
Rice

alright bro, liking the Canes plus all of those points as well.

BOL today...Wellemeyer on the mound tonight but the price is a little high.

Tee - what I need you to do is jet down to Ann Arbor and catch some balls for these fucking Miami O retards! :mad:

Great way to start the weekend...was getting scary with that rookie qb getting crushed on his own 10 in the last minute...shouldn't have been that close. Well done as always!!!

congrats on the big win in the early game

Thanks bro.. Wyoming got dominated though.. Missed that one bad but luckily kept the units bet on it low... Like my late card.. Probably add one or two more.. Still haven't decided..:cheers:

Plain missed Wyoming but picked up the big units on Mi ohio so good start to the day.. Like the way Buff. is competing early also..

Going opposite Dr. Robert in this one. Have no clue what he is looking at. Don't believe there will be a let down and I got a ton more talent and home field.

Add:

Bowling Green -3 -130, 4 units... (Bought a full point)

Last edited:
2-2 on the day but picked up 2.6 units..

Bowling Green.. Sometimes the team you bet on turns the ball over 5 times:hang:

Continued a huge roll over in MLB:smiley_acbe:

Tee

Only caught parts of the Minny/BG game at the bar, but I had a feeling the key to that game was BG forcing turnovers against the gophers.....not vice versa

Tee

Only caught parts of the Minny/BG game at the bar, but I had a feeling the key to that game was BG forcing turnovers against the gophers.....not vice versa

Minny will get some undeserved credit for this win, and I will be paying attn.:smiley_acbe:... They won't get that many breaks the entire year. Actually, don't mind a loss in which I am educated.

Minny will get some undeserved credit for this win, and I will be paying attn.:smiley_acbe:... They won't get that many breaks the entire year. Actually, don't mind a loss in which I am educated.

I'm from Minny and your absolutely right Tee. I know Steele likes them alot this year, but alot will change come conference time.

Back