CFB Junk

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
For what it worth.....just junk and drunk thoughts......LFG.....honestlly haven't been this drunk since opening weekend...

Iowa State +1.5 over oklahoma.....one of my favorite...this team is soo much better than record, but there is a risk that healthy Dillion Gabriel lights it up....but home team with the massively better D...

Penn State +15.5 over ohio state....this is a super-lock if the game is played at night.....12 pm local start for this game a travesty

Florida +23.5 over georgia......AK15 good enough to get 17-23 points here....let's remember UGA down big to mizzou in the 4th Q not too long ago...florida D no good, but UGA O just not good enough to make this silly

Wake Forrest -3 over louisville......believe the hype

Missouri +3.5 over south carolina.....in my opinion, Mizzou is the Iowa State of the SEC......very solid teams, way undervalued

Baylor +2 over texas tech.......baylor just the better team by a stretch...wrong team favored

Pac-12 schedule not my favorite, but gonna follow up with a few left coast plays

Get it Jimmy
Life short....LFG.....adding

Minnesota -14 v. rutgers......gophers a solid team in a great spot......don't hate rutgers/schiano, but just think Minny can grind to a 2 TD win with about the C+ game....any higher performance, we get a row the boat cover

Looking like 5-2.......so of course will add another.....

UCLA -16.5 over stanford.......don't love the spot after last week bubble burst, but tree seems a good fix....only thing that worries me is if tree can do their 8 minute drive shit and really shorten game

Back