CFB information

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
i am in the need of college football information whether that be college football blogs or whatever.

I was just wondering if any of you out there had any good college football blogs or offseason websites that updated frequently with information because earlier today i found myself relying on "college football live" on espn for information and with my relying on espn for information made me think i need to get my own information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :cheers:

you probably already know about it...

but collegefootballnews.com is a great site year around...ALL teams are covered in depth, not just the BCS teams.

whoaaaa Marlo. you've been missing out! ;) I haven't started doing any college foots research, besides my team, of course, but ill check back in when i start (couple weeks)

The best research i have done is the bible, well i call it the bible, Phile Steel's College football guide. He does a really good job with it, well worth whatever he charges for it.

No problem Frankie, Steele's magazine usually comes out the 1st or 2nd week of June...and yes, it is The Bible of CFB.

whoaaaa Marlo. you've been missing out! ;) I haven't started doing any college foots research, besides my team, of course, but ill check back in when i start (couple weeks)

Growing up I always had to work on Saturdays...joys of being in a family business...

After NBA playoffs are done, I will be diving in with a full head of steam.

Def gonna get that Phil Steele mag/book.

Any other relevant web sites besides the ones already mentioned.

Athlon had a pretty good magazine last year, also. Didn't even know about Phil Steele as I was just using what my roommate bought, but i was +22 units or so, so I think it did a pretty good job at least providing background.

here's to another good season :cheers:

that sounds like a pretty good season, considering all of the upsets and crazy things that happened last season.

I use lots of different things. I basically read college football articles everyday from various sources. I go to ESPN, Rivals, College Football News, CBS, USAtoday, Sporting News, CNN SI, College Football Talk, and Phil Steele when it comes out.

College Football News has started their team previews...looks like they've done Auburn, La-Monroe, UAB and Tulsa thus far...

that sounds like a pretty good season, considering all of the upsets and crazy things that happened last season.

yeah frankie it made up for a lot of stupid shit i did in the other sports like dropping 5 units on the UCLA ML against Memphis and watching it burn to go from up a decent amount to down after fighting all the way back above even all CB season.

Well good news fellas, i just recieved an email back from debbie (phil steele's PR person) and she says that the magazine went to press mid last week. She is expecting that local barnes and Nobles or where ever you go for your CFB information is expected to be in stands around june 20th.

:cheers::tiphat:

Back