CFB Friday, and Saturday and maybe bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Had a good night 2-1 plus 255, been an up and down week, so far am up 72 bucks, woooooooo! That isn't gonna work. Oh well maybe can hit some here Friday-Sunday.

Actually am leaving the house later, got somebody to hang out with me if you can believe that, don't know who would. Well 2 buddies, gonna have some pre game drinks and watch the game tonight, talk about the Huskers I suppose, and how they are gonna lose, I am worried about this game. After watching Miami vs Ville I'm just not sold that the Huskers will be able to run the ball effectively, and then Tommy chucking it around, that will not be good, don't ever want to rely on him. Without Abdullah being able to take pressure off him, ya know with the running game. Anyway probably is good to get away from the computer talking to myself every now and then. Just looking at games all day, and drinking way too much, then chatting all night to myself, or to you goombahs on here, yeah I called ya goombahs ha, think my brain is turning to mush.

Uconn at S Fla under 43.5, at -105 risking 315 to win 300

The epic showdown, the game of the century. What a retard fight. This is a low total, but can't imagine either team making it to 20, doubt it. We'll see I mean both defenses appear good enough to shut down these terrible offenses.

Mississippi St +9 at LSU, -105, risking 315 to win 300

Think LSU is just too one dimensional to cover this big a number against a team with a tough front that will stop their running game, I believe anyway, at least quite a bit. LSU sure as hell can't throw the ball with any qb they have, man they blow. Mississippi St does have a qb too that is halfway decent Dak. They have a bit more balance on offense. Really Mississippi St could just go and win the game outright possibly, not sure though on that. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Anyway the +9 is a bargain, a real steal, hopefully ha.

May bet a baseball game, not too sure though. Will put it up if I'm still here otherwise no, not doing phone posting.

Oh yeah no Tatie, didn't call her I pussed out. Well I always wonder and think some of those things are probably setups, cops, who knows.

Thanks there Al. Have chocolate milk tonight. Not the classic Tuck choice. There we go, going Rickey Henderson again 3rd person, ha, that was so funny when he would do an interview. It would always be well Rickey just needs to be Rickey, and when Rickey does that Rickey is fine, Rickey can't get away from being Rickey, no, just be Rickey. That guy was a trip.

He was a great player though. Nobody will ever catch his steals record in MLB, fuckin doubt it. Maybe someday I guess.

Fuck you think Tommy Armstrong sucks at throwing, man he looks like Peyton Manning compared to those LSU qb's haha. Wonder why they always have trouble finding a qb, they always recruit well otherwise. Guess they had Mettenberger he was pretty good.

That is the thing though with Mississippi St, if you wanna line up and smash mouth em, good luck, that isn't how to beat em and put up a bunch of points. Need to throw on em. You can do that to their defense.

Fucking I was kicking myself for not betting those bastards last week. Cuz I knew South Alabama was not a good fit to move on that defense. They don't chuck it around a bunch, like to run.

Added on an MLB play, like it a lot.

Milwaukee at Pittsburgh -120 risking 360 to win 300

The Pirates are on fire, while the wheels have fallen off for the Brewers. Big series the crowd should be raucous on a Friday night there to help out. I know Gallardo has great numbers at PNC, but trends are made to be broken. Well the Pirates did light up Gallardo last time as well. Locke I mean he isn't great, but he can shut down the Brewers probably with how they are playing the last month or so. I just think Friday night, big series, will be a good loud crowd, not that it matters that much in baseball, but with the way things have been going 2 teams going in opposite directions I think it can be a factor. Help out in a close game anyway. The Pirates are a kick ass home team too this year, one of the best.

I generally prefer to watch football over baseball if given the choice, but tonight ummm would way rather watch the baseball, the Pirates game. This football game is a debacle, I wasn't gonna bet it, hope there aren't defensive TD's, then my under could be doomed.

Crap, Brewers got a run early. It's gonna be okay though, I hope. Will probably just put up the rest of my Saturday card later tonight since I'm leaving soon. Well I have to plan it out kind of, cuz not a bunch of money in the account, I didn't put much in so only have a little over 2k.

Sucks cutch didn't keep running hell he coulda had an in the park HR there, to tie it up.

Tuck, u see 5dimes offering high school games again?
Last night a 29.5 underdog won outright. Two texas teams. Crazy.

Added one on.

Iowa +7 at Pitt at -120 risking 360 to win 300

Iowa has been kinda bad. But they can stop the run pretty much always, that's what Pitt likes to do, so giving em a shot to stay close.

Will add on a few more here later on I think. Probably will homer on my Huskers too. Was trying not to bet my teams games this year, a lot of times I can't help it.

Added on another. Man that Iowa play sure was a bumfuck play, I was like yes!!! Or wait no, threw it to the DB, looked like a TD, ha, oh well.

Texas A&M -34.5 at SMU risking 315 to win 300

Layin the wood ha whoa 34.5 road points. Well guess there may be about 10 fans there for SMU, will be more Aggies fans there. Just think SMU is a dumpster fire, and the coach quit. That is kind of weird the coach just quits after 2 games. I'm outta here screw you guys I'm going home. Figure A&M kind of was upset about their crappy performance last week so should be focused and ready to destroy SMU by 50 or so. Sure they can if they want to, and seems like they do after last week.

My Iowa bet is in serious trouble. Guess Iowa can't do anything right this year. Guess just gonna blow ass all year. Can't even stop the run anymore, but Pitt is pretty strong running it.

Added on a total.

Middle Tenn at Memphis over 60.5, at -105 risking 315 to win 300

Memphis can probably do most of the work for me. Middle doesn't have much defense this year. Plus that game last week may take a toll on em in the 2nd half, maybe, who knows, that was quite the marathon they had 3 OT with W Kentucky. Hopefully Middle can do a little something get into the 20's is all I need they should be able to, not like Memphis is some juggernaut defensively.

Iowa sure is looking a lot better this half. Finally playing with some toughness up front, and some damn urgency. That's what I figured going into it with that ugly loss last week.

Bang bang, that should be a winner now barring a nightmare OT situation ha. I shouldn't say it, now Tulane at Tulsa will happen, man that sucked, that damn game.

What u think of the neb game tonight?
Not sure I can back Miami with the frosh qb on the road. I want to tho

Yeah I am not sure Dudley. That is a tough assignment for a true frosh qb at Memorial Stadium, sure it will be pretty loud it's 90 k. He kind of sucked at Ville if he plays like that and can't hit a damn pass there's trouble for Miami then. Think I'm gonna homer and buy the Huskers down to -7 ha, that is dumb, cuz I'm not confident the running game will be clicking for the Huskers, cuz Miami does have some big brothas at d line and linebacker. Guess we'll see.

Added one

Oregon -13.5 at Wazzu, for the 1st half, -110, risking 330 to win 300

Think Oregon will jump on Wazzu. Leach has a damn disaster going there at Wazzu. Losing badly to Nevada ha, that's bad. Oregon will call off the dogs at half though, so get in get out, cuz Wazzu will be trying to pump in late TD's to cover that 23 game line.

Texas A&M is rolling whoa, about to be 31-0 and then there's still 9 min left in the 2nd quarter ha, lol at SMU.

I wanna bet Oklahoma, but that is a dicey situation there Morgantown at night, don't wanna just wander and stroll in with money in that situation.

Well West Virginia is one dimensional on offense they can't run it at all. I mean hanging with Bama is fine and all, but Oklahoma is better right now than Bama, not close. Fuck Oklahoma would really smash Bama now I bet this year, would be worse than the bowl game.

Who knows bad situation I'm not betting that crap.

Going to add the homer special ha, now I can be doubly pissed at the game.

Miami at Nebraska -7 I'm hoping later, but if it is -7.5 I'm gonna do it anyway

​Just posting this cuz I'm not posting later when I go to the game. About to leave now, hate posting on my phone.

Fucking go big red baby. Come on blackshirts gotta pick off Kaaya I hope. Then Abdullah running well hopefully the line isn't fucking up, and Tommy don't do anything retarded.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Huskers won and covered so my homer bet paid off. Ha I was drunk and loud as shit at that game, and then some Miami fans bought the tickets in front of us, 2 of em that was great. I was just yelling in his ear all game. He ended getting pissed and talking shit to me, then everybody let him have it. Cuz everybody there knows I'm loud as shit and drunk, but they all like me all the regulars. Well he was arguing that bullshit call on the roughing the qb, when the Huskers picked that pass off, can't remember exactly when that happened, but it was total bs, there was no roughing. That was a huge turning point there cuz the Huskers picked it off and had a big run back too, then roughing. I was yelling about it that it wasn't roughing and total bullshit, then that guy disagreed with me the Miami fan and turned around and said something. That guy was so fucking wrong there was no way that was roughing the qb there haha. Didn't matter anyway bitch ass, ya got rolled by the Big Red baby, yeah sucka, ha. Man my bro was so drunk he fell over lol, man I have never seen him that wasted. Shit he hurt his back oh man, what a dumb ass. It is tough for me to get falling over drunk anymore, I really have to work at it.

Bottom line 4-2 plus 555, on the day I will take it, shit at this point I just need to have winning days. Doesn't matter if I have 15 bets or 6, whatever as long as I win that's all I care about. Fuck I had a bunch of others that I think would have won me a bit more, well yeah a little more, but I pussed out a bit. Fuck it is serious now if I put ya know a huge chunk of cash in action and lose, that I can't have. Guess I can, but it would be rough to have a huge losing day with no job.

Huskers laid it down bang, bang. That was a heated battle there were fights breaking out everywhere ha, shit it was loud as hell in that stadium too. A good time fo sho. Fuck the benches cleared one time, lol. The benches almost cleared in the North End Zone seats as well ha, but didn't come to blows, but that guy woulda got his rolled. Shit I was so pumped for that game, just adrenaline flowing he would have been in trouble.

I'm so damn happy haha, up over 1200 for the week, and won over 1100 last week. Just keep the money coming in. Probably will look at NFL and put those up tomorrow. Right now I'm just basking in the glory. That was the shit *****.

Back