Houston/Pitt under 54.5 1*
UCLA/KState over 60 1*
Washington -6.5 -108 1*
East Carolina +7 -108 1*
Toledo -3 -113 2.5*
Illinois State +6.5 1*
Oregon/Ohio State over 74 2*

Last edited:
Looking forward to your thoughts on the Terps. My initial thought was that the line was too high.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the Terps. My initial thought was that the line was too high.
I'm still so pissed about the Rutgers collapse that I haven't even been able to bring myself to think about them, choosing to focus on their basketball team instead. I will though come back with some thoughts later on but suffice to say I am not doing cartwheels over Foster Farms Bowl game.

look forward to your bowl selections and glad to see you on FSU.........................i am sure you hated the Rutgers collapse, and for good reason

Thx Tim...I tailed your Liberty and ? last week in FCS....both won. With ya on Ill St

UTEP/Utah State under 50.5 1.5*
Texas/Arkansas under 45.5 1*
FSU +9.5 1*
UCF -1 1.5*
Illinois State +3 1*
Penn State/BC under 40 1.5*

I had to go back and dig these winners out of the shuffle
Looks like a winner to start the day on the Under, good # and good play

BOL and enjoy the season Tim

U and URS Enjoy the Holidays, I know Santa will be good to U both. :)
Hope u have some time off and the weather is nice enough for u to get out and enjoy
I think ur on the correct side tonite

:cheers:

Thanks Blood, hope you all have a great holiday.

Marshall/NIU over 67 1*
Marshall -8.5 1*
SDST -3 -120 1*

keep it rolling Dr Timh

I took terps. Wondering what you think of them for the bowl game. Match up is not particularly good for them but two TD's?

keep it rolling Dr Timh

I took terps. Wondering what you think of them for the bowl game. Match up is not particularly good for them but two TD's?
Kyle I have admittedly not tried to think about them after the Rutgers collapse. I was so disappointed and pissed off about that, in essence it ruined my feeling about their year overall which would have been decent at 8-4 without blowing that game. Locksley's play calling in the second half was terrible and in particular at the end of the game on their last possession with third and short and running a jet sweep, followed up by a dive play out of the option on 4th down and getting stopped. They also had Craddock who is one of the best FG kickers in the country whose only miss on the season was earlier in that game on a 53 yarder that went just wide right. I was just beyond pissed about losing that game after the way they dominated in the first half. Anyway, I haven't thought too much about the game vs. Stanford but think it is a tough match up for them on the LOS. 14 is a lot of points and Shaw is capable of being very conservative in the red zone and turning opptys into FG's but overall Stanford has a plus matchup on both lines. MD does get Diggs back which will really help both on offense and special teams in the return game. I was kind of waiting for Stanford to play better all year and they finally did vs. UCLA. I am not sure about motivation here on the part of either team? Do you have any thoughts?

Kyle I have admittedly not tried to think about them after the Rutgers collapse. I was so disappointed and pissed off about that, in essence it ruined my feeling about their year overall which would have been decent at 8-4 without blowing that game. Locksley's play calling in the second half was terrible and in particular at the end of the game on their last possession with third and short and running a jet sweep, followed up by a dive play out of the option on 4th down and getting stopped. They also had Craddock who is one of the best FG kickers in the country whose only miss on the season was earlier in that game on a 53 yarder that went just wide right. I was just beyond pissed about losing that game after the way they dominated in the first half. Anyway, I haven't thought too much about the game vs. Stanford but think it is a tough match up for them on the LOS. 14 is a lot of points and Shaw is capable of being very conservative in the red zone and turning opptys into FG's but overall Stanford has a plus matchup on both lines. MD does get Diggs back which will really help both on offense and special teams in the return game. I was kind of waiting for Stanford to play better all year and they finally did vs. UCLA. I am not sure about motivation here on the part of either team? Do you have any thoughts?

Agree concerning the line of scrimmage if Stanford comes in with a chip on the their shoulder. If they do, their nasty defense will give terps fits. But I have a hard time believing they will be motivated

2010 Orange Bowl vs VT
2011 Fiesta Bowl vs #3 Oklahoma State
2012 Rose Bowl vs Wisconsin
2013 Rose Bowl vs Michigan State
2014 Foster Farms Bowl ...................................

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year, Tim
You know that you didn't need ALL of those 4Q td's by CMU to cover that over , don't you. ! ? !

I agree with cc. I don't see Stanford being motivated, however the Cardinal did turn it up offensively late in the year by throwing more down field. Stanfords D was consistently good all year. If Maryland is any good defensively this could be close and very low scoring.

The more I look at this game, the more I like the Terps. Eliminate the final games for each team (vs. UCLA/vs. Rutgers) and what would you think? It just happens that Stanford played their best game of the season vs UCLA - and that is fresh in everyone's mind. Stanford is not an elite offensive team and should not be laying DD to a decent team like the Terps. Based upon what Rutgers did in its bowl game (and what I expect UCLA to do), we may figure out that it was more about the opponents played in those final games. I might lose, but think this ends up being a competitive game. Have you decided on making a play?

The more I look at this game, the more I like the Terps. Eliminate the final games for each team (vs. UCLA/vs. Rutgers) and what would you think? It just happens that Stanford played their best game of the season vs UCLA - and that is fresh in everyone's mind. Stanford is not an elite offensive team and should not be laying DD to a decent team like the Terps. Based upon what Rutgers did in its bowl game (and what I expect UCLA to do), we may figure out that it was more about the opponents played in those final games. I might lose, but think this ends up being a competitive game. Have you decided on making a play?
CMan - I haven't decided will try and get back before game after I have a better chance to look it over. I am up to my ass today with everything going on and just haven't had the chance to go over it.

Couple of thoughts on MD/Stanford matchup. Question motivation on part of Stanford who obviously had a disappointing season based on their standards in recent years. Stanford though does have a huge advantage on the LOS on both sides of the ball. MD OL has been the weak point of their team all year long and they never were able to establish any kind of credible running game with the exception of C.J. Brown out of the option sets on the qb keepers. Wes Brown I think can be a good back but just hasn't gotten much opportunity (some due to Edsall and the other to an ineffective OL that doesn't provide a lot of holes). C.J. Brown is not a good passer and has missed countless open receivers all year long and the team clearly throws the ball better with Rowe but he is out for the year again with torn ACL (kid is just snake bitten.) MD has been terrible on third down conversions all year long and if they have trouble running which is likely they could see a lot of third and longs which is not going to be good against this defense. Terps do get Diggs back which is a big help in WR corps and stretching field and also on special teams in the kickoff return area. Likely is an excellent punt returner and Craddock an excellent FG kicker so MD solid on special teams in those areas and also do a decent job covering kicks. Montgomery out for Stanford which really hurts their ability to stretch the defense of MD. MD will need to go ahead and really stack the box to stop Stanford running game as I expect Shaw to just pound it on the ground and limit Hogan to short aerial game. I'm thinking if MD can hang 17 that will be enough to cover tonight. Terps maybe worth a small play.

Couple of thoughts on MD/Stanford matchup. Question motivation on part of Stanford who obviously had a disappointing season based on their standards in recent years. Stanford though does have a huge advantage on the LOS on both sides of the ball. MD OL has been the weak point of their team all year long and they never were able to establish any kind of credible running game with the exception of C.J. Brown out of the option sets on the qb keepers. Wes Brown I think can be a good back but just hasn't gotten much opportunity (some due to Edsall and the other to an ineffective OL that doesn't provide a lot of holes). C.J. Brown is not a good passer and has missed countless open receivers all year long and the team clearly throws the ball better with Rowe but he is out for the year again with torn ACL (kid is just snake bitten.) MD has been terrible on third down conversions all year long and if they have trouble running which is likely they could see a lot of third and longs which is not going to be good against this defense. Terps do get Diggs back which is a big help in WR corps and stretching field and also on special teams in the kickoff return area. Likely is an excellent punt returner and Craddock an excellent FG kicker so MD solid on special teams in those areas and also do a decent job covering kicks. Montgomery out for Stanford which really hurts their ability to stretch the defense of MD. MD will need to go ahead and really stack the box to stop Stanford running game as I expect Shaw to just pound it on the ground and limit Hogan to short aerial game. I'm thinking if MD can hang 17 that will be enough to cover tonight. Terps maybe worth a small play.

Thanks for ur thoughts

GL TONITE

Nice write up tim. You guys might want to check the wind. I'm about 30 minutes from the stadium and close to the ocean and there have been strong gusts of wind. Not sure if this is affecting Levi Stadium at all. Levi has had problems with their grass surface also. To me, this game has under written all over it. It was only late in the season vs Cal and UCLA did Stanford throw down the field more. Thats the question. Did they decide to open it up more or did the matchups call for it. Otherwise it's been chew clock and play D for Stanford

Nice write up tim. You guys might want to check the wind. I'm about 30 minutes from the stadium and close to the ocean and there have been strong gusts of wind. Not sure if this is affecting Levi Stadium at all. Levi has had problems with their grass surface also. To me, this game has under written all over it. It was only late in the season vs Cal and UCLA did Stanford throw down the field more. Thats the question. Did they decide to open it up more or did the matchups call for it. Otherwise it's been chew clock and play D for Stanford
Hey thanks Wise appreciate that and GL and Happy New Year.

I am thrilled at the moment about MD win over MST in double OT. I did a couple of shots watching the game with friends and drank about 12 Corona Lite's at least. Hope I can stay awake for the whole MD football game. We owed those cocksuckers after losing to them in Greivis's final year and one time before that. We overcame a major ref job and won on the road at East Lansing, just fucking huge....

No offense to Sparty great respect for their program, just that they have been our nemesis in two heart breaking basketball losses.

Back