Teasers 8-7, +2.6
1h 9-6, +3.3
2h 10-11, -4.4
ML 5-3, +2.55
Parlays 2-1, +2.18

Total 108-87, +23.78
Bowls 16-14, +3.15
Total Season 124-101, +26.93

Looking forward to the bowls and need to get back working on the football again. Hoops has been taking up all my time lately. I'll use this thread for all my bowl plays and 1AA, Div 2 etc. plays as well.

Montana +12 1.1/1 W
NIowa +7 1.1/1 W
Richmond -1.5 1.1/1 W
Mount Union -7 1.1/1 L
Wake -3 1.1/1 W
Troy -4.5 1.1/1 L
Boise +9, under 52 1.1/1 W
FAU/CM over 66.5 1.1/1 L
FSU -5.5 1.1/1 W
WV -1.5 1.1/1 L
Cal -10 1.1/1 L
Cal -6 1h 1.1/1 W
Missouri -14 1.1/1 L
Nevada -2 2.2/2 L
Oregon/Ok. State over 75.5 1.1/1 L
Oregon St./Pitt under 51 1.1/1 W
Iowa -3 -120 2.4/2 W
Clemson -1.5 1.1/1 L
Georgia -9.5 1.1/1 W
Tease Georgia -3.5, under 51 Penn St 1.1/1 L
Miss +4 1.1/1 W
TT/Miss 2h over 33 2.2/2 W
TT/Miss 2h over 34.5 1.1/1 W
Alabama -9 1.1/1 L
Alabama 2h over 23.5 1.1/1
Conn/Buff over 51 1.1/1 W
Texas -9 1.1/1 L
Texas -3, under 57.5 1.1/1 Push
Ohio St/Tex 2h under 24.5 -125 1.25/1 L
Ohio St./Texas 2h under 24.5 2.2/2 L
Doo Dad State Testicles +3 -120 1.2/1 L
Florida -4.5 2.2/2 W
Florida 2h -3 +105 2/2.1 W

Overall 16-14, +3.15 units
<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Weather for Finley Stadium , Chattanooga, TN

Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers.
Gametime temp in the upper 50s.
West winds 5 to 15 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

Thanks Bull and Aztec, BOL to you fellas. Bull I'll be weighing in on the Terps, probably looking to fade them as I don't see them being motivated in this spot.

Mount Union -7 1.1/1

Hate being against you on Troy. Luckily it's only for loose change.

Congrats on the great season and BOL moving through the Bowl schedule.

Timh, any chance you can send me what bloodhound has for the bowls?
Wise sorry I forgot on the ones over the weekend. He didn't post much ahead of time. The site over there is down right now but I'll try to when I can get in.

Merry Xmas Tim !

Wondering if the loss of two starting offensive linemen and the place kicker for FAU poses any worry to the total going over ? The lack of defense can certainly make up for that , i guess.

Any recent Terp news ?

Thanks fellas, hope you all have a great holiday!

FSU -5.5 1.1/1
WV -1.5 1.1/1

Thanks fellas, hope you all have a great holiday!

FSU -5.5 1.1/1
WV -1.5 1.1/1
Happy Holidays Timmy! Like the FSU play, still looking into the WVU/NC game...anything in particular have you WVU here? BOL to ya bro!

Mags - Carolina's running game has been kind of spotty and I really don't think much of Sexton at QB. See Yates is getting the start today for NC but I'm not sure how healthy he is at this point. Carolina has basically done well in games where they have a positive turnover ratio and get the benefit of shortfield opptys. Problem for them is that WV really doesn't turn it over. I like WVU chances of making big plays a lot better than NC in this game with White, Devine and Sanders. NC does have a great receiver in Nicks, but I just don't have much confidence that their QB play will be very consistent. Butch has a great bowl track record (4-0 SU and ATS) and this is a virtual home game for NC but I just think WV is the better team overall. Stewart has gotten a lot of criticism but imo this is still a pretty good football team that will want to go out a winner for Pat White. Happy Holidays, hope you and your family enjoy! I'm headed down to the Big Easy for New Years and am going to the Sugar Bowl on Friday.

Cal -10 1.1/1

Tee, Steed, Marlo thanks fellas and wishing you all the BOL today and a Happy New Year.

Hey timh, would love to hear your opinion on the Terps-Wolfpack game. I saw Nevada in person this year very early in Sept. They have a pretty ellusive QB. Terps have enough defense. How's the offense and what has been their mindset? GL!

Nevada -2 2.2/2 - First of all, I think this game has to be handicapped situationally and this is not a good spot for MD for a lot of reasons. After losing their last two games to FSU and BC, MD got screwed in the ACC bowl pecking order and ended up basically getting the 8th place bowl spot and landed in wonderful Boise. This in itself is a major disappointment, especially when you consider that Clemson who MD defeated at Clemson ends up in the Gator. MD Coach Friedgen has tried to put a good spin on this game saying that other teams have enjoyed wonderful experiences in Boise because of the nice hospitality offered etc., but let's face it unless you want to go skiing or snowboarding or attend a skin head convention there's not much to offer out there in the winter time.

MD has lacked leadership from within the team all year long and as a result they have not been consistent. Losses to Middle Tenn, Virginia and a horrendous home outing vs. FSU come to mind. Of course they had some good wins over Cal, Wake, NC and at Clemson but all in all it was a disappointing season to end at 7-5 when they had their ACC title destiny in their own hands with two games to play and layed an absolute stinking festering turd at home vs. FSU. There are some other issues going on with the coaching staff right now. DC Chris Cosh has already departed back to KSU to work for Snyder and will not coach the bowl game. He was under heavy criticism all year long by MD fans for his conservative zone defense schemes and the team's inability to get any pass rush out of their down lineman and had apparently lost the support of Friedgen as well. MD special teams coach has also departed for Clemson. The other question in my mind at this point is Friedgen's ability to recruit. MD did very well the first three years of Fat Ralph's tenure, but in reality he was winning with Vanderlinden's players and after those first three years (Orange- Loss to Florida, Peach - Win vs. Tenn, Gator win vs. WV) MD did not make a bowl for two years before returning to the Champs in 2006 vs. Purdue (win) and last year Emerald Bowl loss to Oregon State. I've talked to a lot of high school coaches in the area about Friedgen and they all say that he is not the right guy to sell recruits into coming to MD. James Franklin has returned and he is supposed to help in the recruiting area but I have to tell you I don't think much of him as an offensive coordinator. Between watching MD and the Redskins this year, I have seen my share of the west coast offense and I am not impressed.

MD has not used D. Bey to their best advantage all year long. They should be running a lot more pass plays where they get Bey downfield and stretch the defense. I am really tired to seeing him catch slants and WR screens all year. The fact that he only had 38 catches is absolutely ridiculous. This kid is going to be playing on Sundays and will do very well in the right system. Bey is also dealing with leg problems and I'm not sure how healthy he will be for this game. MD has struggled with mobile qb's all year long and Kaepernick is likely to give our LB's fits with his running ability. After MD lost their best cover corner Barnes to injury with three or four games to go, Cosh got very conservative and was not of the mind to play man up on the corners and sat back in a lot of zone coverages and was reluctant to blitz because he needed the LB's in the short zones. As a result MD didn't get much pressure on the QB. I think MD will need to have their safeties come up and play the run against this pistol offense and that will leave our corners susceptible in pass coverage on the early downs. I think Nevada is much more excited about this game than MD (remember also the turd GT lay last year in the same spot) and I just don't expect them to show up and play with any passion. I hope I'm wrong but I am willing to pay to see it. I also read today that MD had very little practice time in Boise before the game with only one actual practice and one walk through. I just have to believe this is a terrible spot for the Terps who will have virtually no fans traveling to the game. I can't see these kids being up for this shitfest.

Last edited:
Thanks. I also see the public is on Marylands side 60-40 so that makes me feel even more like taking Nevada. GL!

Good stuff on Maryland buddy.

With you on the Wolfpack. GL as always bro...and keep up the good work.

:cheers:

I hate to be against you on this one, especially with your superior knowledge of the Maryland program. I realize this team may be disappointed to be playing on the smurf turf, but I am hoping they use their role as underdog for motivation. Maryland has more impressive wins than Nevada this year (while playing in a better conference) and Bey could have a huge day against Nevada's weak secondary if they use him properly.

I hate to be against you on this one, especially with your superior knowledge of the Maryland program. I realize this team may be disappointed to be playing on the smurf turf, but I am hoping they use their role as underdog for motivation. Maryland has more impressive wins than Nevada this year (while playing in a better conference) and Bey could have a huge day against Nevada's weak secondary if they use him properly.
C all good points you make and I might add I don't usually like to go against Ralph when he has a lot of time to prepare but with this team I believe he really has endured a difficult time trying to motivate them on a consistent basis. My point here was the players themselves are lacking leadership, and given the disappointment of this bowl vs. what they could have attained I think is maybe too much to overcome psychologically. Believe me it pains me to go against them today but I think its the right thing to do. MD could have a good game throwing today, but I'm not sure the OL can block those two good DE's for Nevada. MD superior on paper but that's why they play the game for real. I just think its a bad spot for them. GL

Usually when I think my Steelers are going to lose, they win. I hope it is the same for you and your Terps. ;)

Timh,
the missed FG's killed us in the ok state game. once oregon scored 21 in the third i thought the over was gravy. this over was one of the top three selections this bowl season. hope texas comes thru since tcu was the second of the top three. thank you for all the effort this season !!!

Thanks Goob - that was a very tough beat there, especially with the way the 2qtr went. Should have been a lot more points scored.

Iowa -3 -120 2.4/2

GH to you tonight tim, that is a pretty damn good bowl season you put together buddy.

Back