CFB Bomb

GL. They showed no pulse at CU.

I didn't watch, but reviewed box score and play-by-play.....my biggest takeaway was that they should have been leading at halftime (they were SOD at UC 1 yard line just before half).....then came out and gave up a Pick6 and a punt return TD in 3Q and that probably just killed them emotionally.....I have seen AZ play 2 or 3 times this year and really do not think they are as bad as their perception.....could be wrong, certainly wouldn't be the first time...

Arizona ML haha

They weren't good at half last week but they weren't lose by 5 TDs bad either (or should I say CU didn't look capable of blowing them out like they did). A lot went wrong in that 2nd H

I took Zona +3 2nd H (oops). CU could've had more pts 1st H too though.

Zona wasn't so bad in the games I've seen with their starting qb...but he got knocked out against UCLA and didnt play this past week and obviously the results weren't so hot. I don't have the pac 12 network so I didn't see it.

My first thought was that this was a get healthy game for Wash. Maybe if arizona's qb makes it back this week they have a better shot? I have no idea of his long term status.

McCloud is the guy who is out (USF transfer). He threw 5 INTs at Oregon and then played well vs UCLA, but got hurt. Basically the only games he's played in this year. He had surgery, they showed him in a hospital bed post surgery. They are pretty deficient at QB. Washington is pretty deficient every where as well.

I'd say Arizona D is not Akransas State D, quite a bit better. So I don't think that Washington O just gets to have it's way and name it's score, because UW is offensively challenged. If one was building a case to play Arizona, I think the foundation would be bad UW O and better than it looks Arz D. The biggest question is the Arizona O which has done little in most of their games and there in lies the biggest issue.

It might feel reminiscent to another night road game in Arizona a few years back when UW lost at then 2-3 ASU as an 18pt fav. That Jake Browning led UW team was also struggling, but it was hidden behind good looking final scores. I distinctly remember having that game in our ML dog thread. Same weekend Cuse beat Clemson.

That 2017 ASU team had a pulse on offense however. Let's see if Jimmymo can tell us about the UW D and how Arizona could have any kind of chance there?

Feels like a good Under game.

Last edited:
Didnt watch but followed gamecast and Gunner was 9/11 for 57 yds at one point so he was dinkin n dunkin. Tells me hes not ready for primetime and sling it.

I kinda thought the same thing. I know Arizona is about as bad it gets but udub laying this number seems pretty silly.

Zona wasn't so bad in the games I've seen with their starting qb...but he got knocked out against UCLA and didnt play this past week and obviously the results weren't so hot. I don't have the pac 12 network so I didn't see it.

My first thought was that this was a get healthy game for Wash. Maybe if arizona's qb makes it back this week they have a better shot? I have no idea of his long term status.

I don’t even know who cats starting qb is. Feel like I’ve seen a different one in every game I’ve seen them play, which granted only been a part of few early on, I don’t make a habit of watching teams this bad!

Let’s be real, there no sense trying to break down matchups or find edges for Arizona cause they probably don’t exist, ultimately udub just isn’t very good either, who knows which (if either) team plays with some heart. Despite last weeks score I wouldnt think the new coach has kids giving up already? Just hold my nose and take the points.

Was waiting for drunk Jimmymo to come and and say he unloaded his 401k on it or something.

Back