cfb #3

yea Doggy...donation to your book prolly...pts might be good though...that line has gotten out of hand.

i like being called dick..thx steed.

I think so moose..both are run first type teams..run clock.

Yeah blood, I been around..just post late usually..been playing team totals which don't get released till late. Hackenburg is solid, be a true test for him this week. PSU D definitely stout.

I like both d's..wish it wasn't at night though. Seems to always bring the best out of offenses. Small play.

i'll be on the dog in that one, lean your side total...Psu 3rd down numbers are too funny...BOL bro :shake:

hunt do you remember when U of M won the ship game back in 1997. and I forget his name but U of M went to happy valley and was playing penn state.they call it the hit I think his name was jackson if you go to u tube it's called the hit. this hit is the hardest hit that I ever seen in my life in pro football or college. he fucked that guy up for penn state I think he was like 260 pounds and he got waxed

hunt I have been a football fan and better 40+ year's. and I think that U of M team 1997 was the best football team that I ever seen in my life. you could not run against them and you could not throw against them this team was that great

have no feel for totals hunt, so I can't make a meaningful comment other than to wish you B O L

hunt do you remember when U of M won the ship game back in 1997. and I forget his name but U of M went to happy valley and was playing penn state.they call it the hit I think his name was jackson if you go to u tube it's called the hit. this hit is the hardest hit that I ever seen in my life in pro football or college. he fucked that guy up for penn state I think he was like 260 pounds and he got waxed

http://<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZEccmg4JRbE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Daydrian Taylor bro..remember it like it was yesterday..

Thanks fellas. gl to you all.

Jimmy..u might be onto something with ucf ml...gator mentioned he liked it last week in the ingame...seems to know them pretty well.

Bull, I generally suck at totals...but hate the sides this week. Unless you like teasers or ML parlays. Played a few. GL bro.

Loving the pics smails..

D8...that defense was nasty..Woodson shut down half the field by himself it seemed.

Yanks, p2, punit, alburma (semcon), hugh and 187...gl this week and hope u guys all make it rain.

hunt my man ty my brother for showing that hit. for the young gamblers that never seen that hit. well you just seen the best hit of all time. every time I see that hit I think my god is that guy dead. that tight end for pen state was a big MF and he got fucked up. U of M baby to the bank baby
:stretcher: penn state to the hospital

lol yup...golden days..hope they come back someday..consistently.

If I remember correctly 1 of those 2 in the hit never played again.

hunt I could be wrong but I think both guy's never played again. man that tight end was a big boy that guy looks like he was around 260 pounds . fuck did he fuck him up that hit was right in front of joe pa

like it said right on U tube hardest and sickest hit ever/ that guy has to have brain damage . hunt i'm getting a headache just watching that hit

hunt did you hear what brent musberger said after that hit woooooo thats powerful. fuck the football game's tomorrow i'm watching the hit over and over and over and over. fuck I have been watching this great feed that hunt gave out on u tube since 7.19pm Mf I might not go to sleep this is great i'm still waiting for that guy from penn state to get up after that hit that MF is not moving here come's the the hit:stretcher: . like I said I i'm getting a headache just watching this hit about 100 time's aright it's 11.22PM I have been watching this for 4 hour's I can't watch it anymore ty hunt goodnight

LMFAO

Don't get a headache bro..you gotta get some sleep and watch cfb.

Last edited:
College Football 118 Kentucky Under 23 -110* <small>vs</small> Louisville

2.2/2

College Football 148 USC Under 28 -115* <small>vs</small> Boston College

2.30/2

College Football 171 Ohio State Over 41 -105* <small>vs</small> California (I don't care if Brax starts or not)

1.05/1

College Football 186 Northwestern Over 44½ -110* <small>vs</small> Western Michigan

1.10/1

College Football 188 Arizona Over 44 -110* <small>vs</small> Texas San Antonio

1.10/1

hunt it look's like your going to have a 6 -0 day i'm still watching that hit I have been up all night haha gl my brother the hit:stretcher:steven from penn state

thanks raiders.

I doubt that d8...hope so tho.

LOL steven from penn state...youtube really is amazing.

thanks my man...just trying to stay level, have a positive day.

crush it silk...heater starts today for you..actually never left.

Back