328 Ohio State Over 42 -110* <small>vs</small> San Diego State

3.30/3

323 West Virginia Under 18½ -110* <small>vs</small> Oklahoma

3.30/3

College Football 358 Baylor Over 48 -110* <small>vs</small> Buffalo U

2.20/2

333 Oregon Over 42 -110* <small>vs</small> Virginia

1.10/1

Might add one more if I can get better number.

GL.

Last edited:
I did.

Added Baylor over 48

1. Baylor’s Art Briles says his offense had some ‘lulls’
What’s Briles reaction to nearly 700 yards of total offense and 69 points on the scoreboard? He said his team can play faster to avoid some of the ‘lulls’ that they experienced in the game.
‘We can be a little more efficient, he said. ‘We’re going to be up-tempo and I thought we played pretty fast tonight, but if we can we’ll play faster.’

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Forty is not the magic number.
Ohio State scored 40 points in its season-opening win, yet coach Urban Meyer, perhaps the nation's most demanding instructor, offered the group a harsh grade.
"Very average," Meyer said of the offense's performance.
So, it appears as though 40 points set the bar too low. Would 50 points suffice?
"Fifty sounds good," said running backs coach Stan Drayton, "as long as we are at least one or two more points more than our opponent."
Not everyone is content with 50.
"We want to try to get about 100," said receiver Chris Fields, who hauled in a pair of touchdown passes in Saturday's 40-20 triumph over Buffalo. "Hopefully we can get 100 soon."

"I want to score every time we touch the ball," Meyer said. "I'm disappointed if we don't score. That's, once again, high expectations."

It will get better, Holgorsen said after the opening win in front of a crowd of 56,350 at Mountaineer Field. But it might also take some time.
"We'll get a lot better,'' Holgorsen insisted. "Offensively we're still obviously trying to find an identity.''

Hunt is Tom Harmon ... the books are lying on the ground looking up ... that is all!

tom_harmon.jpg

Thanks Schrute, gl.

Thanks Irish, you too!

Ha Smails, I wish/hope...great pic!

gsro...5dimes..gl bro

Urban Myer needs to lay off the bathtub crank if he thinks they score 50 this week. Aztecs are a pretty solid defensive team up front, with good linebackers and decent DBs. Like most of your card, but this under will be a decent sized play for me. Hopefully for both our sakes 45-0?

Thanks fellas, appreciate it.

SEMCON

Doggy, Urban ain't letting off the gas I don't think...unless Brax has a drama day. Too many weapons, but you never know. Hope we both win.

like the Duck over, especially. they're gonna want to make a statement on the east coast, like they will vs the SEC next week.

Thx fellas. Hope every one of you has a profitable day today.

I obviously like the first two the best as well VK.

Wise, it is certainly high but I think if anyone can muster that it's Baylor. Buffalo had all kinds of problems on D last week...imo OSU just kind of got lazy. They were up so big. Baylor will go no huddle and try like hell to be Iona on grass (CBB reference).

Yanks, Oregon will either struggle or put on a show, hope you're right.

Back