cfb #11

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Baylor over 44

.55/.50

Not a big play by any means...kind of going with the line of thinking that if Oklahoma has to play catch up it will be difficult...meaning more possessions for BU.

GL.

gl, hunt

Mich thoughts?

They don't lose at home, but don't know mindset after getting ass whooped last week. Gl bro..seriously would only bet ML in a parlay if I HAD to bet game.

Thanks gsro g funk

It can go in the 80's....don't really give a fuck who baylor plays I play their tt's almost every week...and will continue to do so..don't give a fuck. Texas Tech "air raid" gave Oklahoma fits.. in Norman nonetheless. Texas ran like D8 runs from the cops..each game is definitely independent but Baylor will be wild horses let out of a cage tonight. They fly on both sides of the ball.

GL streakin..I could be wrong..I've tried to stay away from Michigan games for the most part this year and glad I have..what a clusterfuck of a team the last 4-5 years. Lloyd ball was easy to call but these coaches...smh.

like it. baylor's gonna spread the sooners out, and exploit their pass defense...as have others, just to a lessor extent.

Baylor will make it a track meet imo. They should dictate the game pace. Short throws, slants, curls, cross routes..deep long posts..draws, option read..they do it all. I only worry about some of their dropsies at times and if they had played a team with a pulse, otherwise it would be a 2 unit play for me. I just lean to the fact that Baylor is the better team. Who knows..been wrong more than I'm right for sure.

GL Hunt!!! you like Baylor a lot more than I do.. Good team , yes... at home, Yes...super hero powers vs legit foe, nah.... should be fun night with all the action around the dial... you still trading? sorry, haven't kept in touch.

Stanford/Oregon tough yanks. Might get in live. I dunno. The Stanford d no joke. Could also be repeat of 2011. Looking forward to it.

This Baylor play isn't a big one by any means. We still don't know how they will react as a prohibitive favorite. Should be fun.

Thanks ppppppp. Delpo just cannot move with the white mamba over in atp.

I just like baylor to get theirs tee that's about it...so far... Hope u hit the + number. Wouldn't be fun if we all agreed.

I do trade but tough to post on here. 5d seems to release live lines later and later in stoppages and almost stop mls after 10.5/11 points which sucks..especially cfb Saturday they are often late to bell. I've been mostly doing team totals and live off the forum. Good to see u posting bro. Hope u are well.

I just like baylor to get theirs tee that's about it...so far... Hope u hit the + number. Wouldn't be fun if we all agreed.

I do trade but tough to post on here. 5d seems to release live lines later and later in stoppages and almost stop mls after 10.5/11 points which sucks..especially cfb Saturday they are often late to bell. I've been mostly doing team totals and live off the forum. Good to see u posting bro. Hope u are well.

agree, most places have sucked some of the air out of traders, with limits etc.. gl tonight bro

Absolutely. In cfb there honestly haven't been many tradeable games this year. No back and forth. At least in my live games. The limits really irritate me. I've been capped from .25 units to 20. Never know what to expect and haven't adjusted to be honest.

I like it Hunt. Trees look good.

fwiw, I'm taking another stab. just a small wager for fun.

PARLAY (8 TEAMS)
[212] COLTS (IND) -435
[223] BRONCOS (DEN) -300
[1107] 1H REDSKINS (WAS) -½+110
[138] MIAMI FLORIDA -270 (ESPN)
[142] MARYLAND -5-110
[153] FRESNO STATE -325 (ESPN 2)
[158] WISCONSIN -310 (ESPN)
[170] MICHIGAN -245 (ABC)
25 / 421

<tbody>

</tbody>

11/9/13 8:00pm College Football 200 Alabama Over 33½ -110* <small>vs</small> LSU

2/1.8

Tough to lay points in this series bro..LSU is a great dog...they will score, just think bama outscores them, not sure about cover. gl bro.

FWIW - I'm playing Michigan

any opinion on the West East game between the directional Michigans??

GL today

Overall after week 11

43-42-2...+10.86

Last edited by a moderator:
Back