CFB 10/4

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2014 CFB Record: 2-1

Ohio State -7 at Maryland

Maryland has only really faced one decent team so far this season in West Virginia. A game they were outgained by 200+ yds meanwhile only losing by 3. I don't see Ohio State turning the ball over like West Virginia did that kept it close. Ohio State since the VT debacle has been playing very good and look for it to continue in this one.

Iowa State/Oklahoma State over 65

Gonna ride the Oklahoma State over train again. They should easily score a bunch of points in this matchup but I can see Iowa State getting 20+ as well. Rather go with the over then a possible late score moose on the spread.

Purdue +9.5 at Illinois

Illinois defense shouldn't be laying 9.5 points to any team right now. Their D should give a mediocre Purdue offense opportunities to stay in this game.

Florida/Tennessee over 54

These teams have had good scoring games between them in the past and not looking for that to change in this one.

Virginia Tech -2.5 at North Carolina

I really hate betting on VT but UNC's defense really has been horrible this year. VT showed they can travel well with the upset of Ohio State so there's no excuse not to take this one comfortably.

Nah, just a blast from the past.

I thought I woke up and it was 2007 again is all.

Nah, just a blast from the past.

I thought I woke up and it was 2007 again is all.

Haha yeah. I took a break for a few years and did the whole dedicated relationship thing. Now that's over I can get back to the stuff I actually enjoy lol. Good to see ya again BAR :cheers3:

Iowa State/Okie State over 28.5 +105 2nd Half

That was a shitty half. Very very very shitty half. Signs of scoring towards the end tho. Think Okie State due for a big half and Iowa State worth a score or 2.

Last edited:
Back