Celts 1H Under 99 - reasons:

allsmiley

Pretty much a regular
Early games...bulls must play defense
jumpshooting bulls, young guns, feeling nervous
keeping the game within reach in the 1h, not letting the celts home crowd get into their head early.

2 Units on the Under.
prediction: 52-45 celts 1H. "secret:

good luck. celts give up more points with out KG in lineup. he is their primary stopper. im rooting 4 you.

the bulls gotta close the lane and knock rondo on his ass....there goes my under.

gotta get back to the drawing board.:hang:

there were lots of fastbreak pts for the bulls and uncontested pts early by rondo, in which i highly doubt that will happen again. shooters did not look sharp. ray and paul didn't seem like themselves.

appears to me the 2nd H will be under 100.5 is a good play.h

good call, but def wasnt for the reasons you cited. both teams played like hell in the 2nd. nice hit!

that's how the playoffs game should be played. bulls overplayed rondo...i'd let rondo beat me w/ the jumpshot, keeping him out of the lane, knocking him on his ass when he drives to the lane. so far, del ***** has a good game plan, keeping paul and ray in check.

hoping for the upset, so I can play celts game2

paul and ray in check? they just missed shots. they couldnt even make dunks. it had nothing to do with bulls D. and why make reasons when you expect something else?

ray and paul missed shots because there are defenders in their faces...ray missed 1 dunk because he rushed that dunk, worrying a defender might close in on him.

are you watching the game? how many open shot bdavis took today? how many fastbreak d the bulls have? i am waiting for the upset so I can take the celts game2

rose will figure out how to defense rondo after film session tonight....best way to defense rondo is not defending rondo when he's outside the lane.

i am watching the game. rose plays no defense. everytime rondo scores, he whines at one of his teammates about getting down the floor. and the bulls better defend rondo, he's the only reason they were in the game...there will be no upset. there goes your celts in game 2

Back