Celts 1h Game 1

raems

Pretty much a regular
Best coach in the league against one of the worst coaches in the league, at home with days to prep against a 1.5 dimensional opponent.

Always risky that Lebron murders then as usual, but will take my chances that the C’s can take the first half.

Under 203 game 2

Cleveland doesn’t have a pretty game in them especially not on the road against this defense. Boston due for a game where they have some scoring droughts too. See this in the high 80’s a la Bron’s Old Heat teams against the KG Celts.

4-1 in the series.

Nice inflated score helps drive up the point totals for games 5-7, I’ll take it.

1h Celts pk

If they make a normal amount of layups they’ll be fine. +7 in the last 3 quarters the other night, winning every one of those 3 quarters. They’re the better basketball team and will respond back at home imo.

Annoying that it’s circled on BOL but kept betting it down until the current 200.5 at -115 odds.

I think the 4th game in the same week, game 7, travel required for every game, every player absolutely exhausted, pace slower, Celts defense at home as good as it gets in the league, Lebron taking it in his own hands with a million 20 second long halfcourt possessions, along with inflation off tonight’s over makes this very favorable.

First to 90 wins, if there even is a first to 90. Will be on 1h soon as it posts too.

If I’m wrong so be it, but spots like this in a playoff game appear once every few years. This is the most fatigued two teams can possibly be for a basketball game, and it’s happening in the biggest game of the year.

Back