Celtics VS Warriors Winner Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
BPI. Not sure what it is. Certainly wasn’t a thing when i was growing up watching Larry Bird,
Dr. J and Moses Malone.

BPI. Bullshit Percentage Index. Quite frankly, I don‘t see it as anything other than some formula that was introduced by a bunch of NERDS, probably from the Bay Area, who were never good at sports, never liked sports (due to the number of high school jocks stuffing them in their science wing lockers at school) and could only relate to sports so long as they (the fuckin’ NERDS) could connect with the games mathematically.

So they created a BPI. And now its cool to pretend the human element, the spirit of competition, etc. doesn’t decide the outcome of these games as much as some “theory” created by dudes named Gilbert and Lewis.

I really had no clue you were a Celts fan and I'm pretty good with that stuff

I’m not although I find myself cheering for the organization a lot at times. Loved the big 3 team. Had my first $1000+ wager taking them plus money that first year vs Lakers in the finals.

And I’m a big fan of Stevens, and just the way this team plays.

And with that said. My comments know not bias. Always based in fact.

Celtics have won 7 of the last 10 including a drumming in SF back when the Cs we’re rolling shortly after the addition of White. Curry wanted no mas and faked injury to get away from the ensuing massacre.

Reactions: KJ
That is wild. A collision course with the average Joe who loves and thinks the Warriors roll easily.

Bpi and avg Joe both shoulda paid more attention, had they been watching same playoffs I was they woulda known this shit was a total coin flip destined to go the distance. I still dunno who gonna win but thinking the road team wins 5 and 6. Wouldn’t shock me at all if home team didn’t win another game, that what I’m hoping for anyway, all plus money from here on out! Lol

3 Games Left.
To Win The Series With 3 Games Left...
Celtics +120
Warriors -140

Before Game 1 I Took Warriors -144 And AFTER Game 1 Took Warriors +158

@2daBank I Agree. This Was A Toss Up From The Very Beginning.
:shake:

BPI. Not sure what it is. Certainly wasn’t a thing when i was growing up watching Larry Bird,
Dr. J and Moses Malone.

BPI. Bullshit Percentage Index. Quite frankly, I don‘t see it as anything other than some formula that was introduced by a bunch of NERDS, probably from the Bay Area, who were never good at sports, never liked sports (due to the number of high school jocks stuffing them in their science wing lockers at school) and could only relate to sports so long as they (the fuckin’ NERDS) could connect with the games mathematically.

So they created a BPI. And now its cool to pretend the human element, the spirit of competition, etc. doesn’t decide the outcome of these games as much as some “theory” created by dudes named Gilbert and Lewis.
Possibly...My Greatest CTG Manifesto Of All Time...

2022 CTG Post Of The Year Candidate...

Back