• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Celtics vs Pacers.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Looking to play Indiana +2.5 games for the series. I’m not impressed with the Celtics and I think Pacers win at least 2 games. Has anyone seen a line for this? I know Pacers are +550 for the series.

Oh I’m loving that plus money. Maybe the Celtics have been sandbagging it, but their offense is so unimaginative. It’s literally just a series of players taking turns going 1v1. So far it’s worked because they have better athletes. But I think Indiana will cause them some problems with their size and athleticism. Now it’s possible that I’m overvaluing them after beating a completely injury decimated Knicks team, but if Cleveland was able to give the Celtics some issues, I think Indiana will cause more.

Reactions: KJ
Oh I’m loving that plus money. Maybe the Celtics have been sandbagging it, but their offense is so unimaginative. It’s literally just a series of players taking turns going 1v1. So far it’s worked because they have better athletes. But I think Indiana will cause them some problems with their size and athleticism. Now it’s possible that I’m overvaluing them after beating a completely injury decimated Knicks team, but if Cleveland was able to give the Celtics some issues, I think Indiana will cause more.
Boston has done well to disguise when I want to pull the trigger on trying to beat them but it's definitely fair to say that there were splashes where Cleveland took it to them, they just didn't have enough to do much damage. I guess I really don't know how to value Indy at this point but definitely can see them getting a couple games. I might dive in for a little of it. Thinking I'll watch the game and if the C's start looking like dominating game 1 I'll probably play it at that point.

I was also someone who played Minny +1.5 games and series over 5 games at heavy juice thinking they were “locks”…. Silly me. I should have known what was up based on my reaction to those lines.

If you’re looking to fade someone who is ice cold, I will likely be playing Dallas +1.5 games in the finals.

Back