Celtics Plane troubles.....

alx468

Lawyers, Guns & Money
Celtics guard Ray Allen, who left immediately after Game 5 due to an illness with one of his children, is expected to play Tuesday night in Boston. His child is expected to be OK.

Meanwhile, as of 4 p.m. EDT today, the Celtics plane is still on the ground in Los Angeles due to mechanical issues. While they should easily arrive in Boston in plenty of time for Tuesday night's game, the players will be thrown out of their normal routine, potentially limiting some benefits of playing Game 6 at home.

Celtics center Kendrick Perkins is listed as a game-time decision for Tuesday's Game 6 with his shoulder injury.

They dont need a plane to get to Boston, they can just all get on PIERCE's back and he will glide all the way to Boston. This guy is like SUPERMAN, he is dominating and taking on the leagues best and saying BRING it ON I will show you guys-

They dont need a plane to get to Boston, they can just all get on PIERCE's back and he will glide all the way to Boston. This guy is like SUPERMAN, he is dominating and taking on the leagues best and saying BRING it ON I will show you guys-

Dude I hope your not pulling the "PANDA" curse on the Cetls hehe anyhow GL to us...

Ray Allen is expected to play in Game 6 of the Finals on Tuesday night after tending to a medical situation involving his youngest son in Los Angeles.
Allen was at the hospital all day yesterday with his son and was scheduled to fly home late Monday night or early Tuesday. Allen's son reportedly went to the hospital for treatment prior to Game 5 Sunday night and has recovered well.

Also Sam Cassel will not be playing coz he will be taken back by Drew Barrymore to his home planet far far away via flying BMX bike coz the original biker-pilot Henry Thomas aka "Elliot" could not found anywhere in L.A.(probably drank himself to forgottenville). Sam is the original alien in E.T. by Steven Spielbergs 1982 hit. Sam's absence will be missed by the Celtics....

fuck this plane layover shit

only thing thats holding me back from pounding the shit outta the celts tonight

still gonna take em though just not for large...

A bit of Good News to Celts backers.....

Doc Rivers expects Ray Allen and Kendrick Perkins to play in Tuesday's Game 6 of the Finals.
"I plan on playing tonight and I'll see how it goes," said Perkins, who missed Game 5 with a shoulder injury. Allen has been dealing with a medical situation with one of his sons, but did arrive in Boston early this morning and should be available tonight. "I do expect him to play...I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure." said Rivers.

A bit of bad news......

Just great!! majority of the freakin' money is on the Celtics.... I just hope nothing fishy happens...............

Back