ATS (0-1)

Celtics (-8) @ Nets, +114

Heat (+11) @ Hornets, +104

Heat ML (+720)

Bucks @ Lakers (-14) (+110)

Bucks @ Lakers, OVER 208.0 (+100)

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Got it at 6, but yeah, I would expect Allen to play and the Celts to come out with a chip on their shoulder after that bad Bobcats loss.

Hou ha Cantona... Hou ha Cantona !

I can see that Satyr knows him, he's a great french football (soccer) player. He was born in MARSEILLE (my city) but he became really famous when he played in England

BOL Bernie :cheers:

yep I can't stand him :D.

Liverpool FC fan, oh well, what can you do :D hahaha

no really, he was a great footballer. Controversial, but great nevertheless. Too bad him and Ginola never excelled to a duo we all expected them to become. I still remember that corner Ginola screwed up against Bulgaria in '93 (qualifiers for WC 1994.), Kostadinov scored from a counter, Ginola was never invited to the first team again me thinks. I really loved French football ever since I was a kid. Patrice Loko, Bernard Lama, Dugarry, Djorkaeff (especially liked him), Zizou, Blanc, Angloma, Leboeuf, Thuram, etc...

Later it was more popular to support France, after you beat us in the semis in 1998. Lillian Thuram's ONLY two goals ever for the national squad. I will never forget that. :down2::down2::down2::down2::down2::down2::smiley_acbe:

Don't remember us this game against Bulgaria please !!
We all were just like this :new_shocked:.

But let's talk about :36_7_2: now !!!

Oh yeah I didn't see that you are from Croatia.

It was our wonderful soccer year !!! It was magic for us, for all the country. But I can imagine that it was very hard to see this from the other side !

yep, especially since we could have taken down Brazil as well with the squad we had back then :D.

Admit it, you were scared shitless when Suker scored for 1:0 :D.

That why it was so amazing, Suker scored first. It was terrible !! We were f***ing scared but we still believed then Thuram, yes Thuram, OMG, scored 2 goals came from nowhere !!!

Adding => HEAT ML (+720)
cafe.gif

Zo and Shaq are gonna be proud !!

vl.gif

Back