Cedric Benson

Throwback420

Diehard L.A. fan
sport036cc7.gif

He was pepper sprayed in the face as well.

I'm pretty sure you can give a BWI to just about every person driving a boat on Lake Travis this time of year. Ridiculous charge but I'm sure Benson mouthing off is what got him that bond and the spray in the face.

yeah I bet they were just giving the dude a hard time.

I was really really high on Benson coming out of Tejas thought he was gonna be a star but he is a huge bust.

yeah I bet they were just giving the dude a hard time.

I was really really high on Benson coming out of Tejas thought he was gonna be a star but he is a huge bust.

Most smart Texas fans knew he was drafted way to high. The kid might possibly be one of the greatest HS players to play in the state of Texas.

The problem was they have been running him to death since he was a 14 year old sophmore in high school. He has also been starting since midway through his true freshman season at Texas

His numbers were extremly average untill VY took over the offense as well at Texas. Some blamed it on our running schemes but its ridiculous looking at his numbers in college with VY and his numbers without him (see Travis Henry).

I think he was a pretty good back and will be fine in the NFL but no way in hell I would've taken him that high knowing the number of carries he already has and the VY factor.

Charles will put up way better numbers in the NFL then Benson.

Last edited:
After benson got drafted and the statements he made the more he reminded me of ricky williams. Maybe he just isn't one with words but he came across as a trouble maker.

benson deserved to be pepper sprayed just for what he did to my ctg fantasy team last year. that little bitch killed my team.

He's receiving terrible press here in Chicago. I say that Forte will be in if proves that he is even remotely capable. It feels like they are looking for a reason to get rid of Benson.

Just switch Benson to QB..cannot be any worse

Grossman was balling before he got hurt vs washington in his previous 4 games.

12/2 vs giants
11/25 vs denver
11/18 @ seattle
11/11 @ oakland

In fact it was the best stretch of his short career. He was 73 for 130 (56.2%) for 897 yards and a 3-1 td/int ratio.

Probably just some lucky 130 passes and nothing that will carry to next year.

I mean no need to draft him thinking he has value as a sleeper qb in a real late round with the nice soft pass d's from last year we have on this coming year's schedule ...

Back