CDSs Wildcard Weekend

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
All bets are to win one unit on -juice and one unit to win whatever on +juice unless noted otherwise.

Saturday

Chiefs first H -.5 +110 W
Chiefs/Colts first H U23.5 -115 L
Colts second H TT O14 -115. 2 units W
Saints +3 -105 W
Saints +148 W
Saints TT O26 -115 T

Sunday

Chargers first H +4 -110 W
Chargers TT O20 -115 W
Chargers/Bengals O46 -115 L
Packers TT O 21 -115 L
49ers/Packers O45 -110 L
Packers +3.5 -120 W

Last edited:
I expect a couple things in this first game. The Chiefs will establish Charles first of all. In the game a few weeks back the Colts had no answer for him and he averaged over 8 yards a carry. He should have gotten 30 carries that day and he didn't. Instead the Colts dominated TOP holding the ball for 38 mins. The Chiefs will want to turn those tables a bit and will start off ball control early and often. Turnovers will be a key. The Chiefs turned it over 4 times in that game, that won't happen again. Justin Houston will be making his return and the Chiefs defense is night and day with this guy.

In the past three to four weeks the Colts have turned a corner so to speak but the were for most of the season a horrifically bad first H team. I expect the Chiefs to try and control the ball and grab an early lead and try to survive the inevitable Luck second H surge today.

Agree 100% and will be on the Chiefs 1h as well. Colts are dog shit in 1h this year.

Agree 100% and will be on the Chiefs 1h as well. Colts are dog shit in 1h this year.

in full disclosure they have out scored their last three opponents 53-13 in the first H egg. I'm just thinking things will play about differently than they did three weeks ago when the Colts jumped out to a quick lead.

A month nth ago vs the texans they changed their gameplan up and came out no huddle and caught teams off guard. There is tape on that now fort to the Chiefs to plan for.

Reid can gameplan with the best of them as well. What he lacks is in game management and adjustments. I'm taking the halftime adjustments out of the equation here.

Chargers are being ripped apart after what happened last week vs the Chiefs scrubs. Bottom line.....they are running the ball very well with Matthews. Rivers is a veteran QB with playoff experience having perhaps the best season in his career. Keenan Allen is a playmaker. All the pressure today is on the Bengals. I like the Chargers to be competitive today, at least for a half of football.

The he weather will not be as big of an issue as predicted in Cinci.

Back