CDSs Wildcard Weekend

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Record here

Just getting this out there to post some leans and some plays that are already on my card.

Saturday

Texans +2 -110 2 units W
Browns/Texans o44.5 -110 2 units W
Dolphins +4.5 -108 2 units L

Sunday

Cowboys -7 -110 2 units L
Packers/Cowboys o51 -110 2 units W
Cowboys TT o27.5 -166 2 units W
Rams +3 -102 2 units W
Rams/Lions o53 -110 4 units L

Monday

Steelers/Bills o38 -110 2 units
Bills TT o23.5 -120 2 units
Josh Allen to score anytime TD -120 2 units
Bucs +3 -112 2 units

Last edited:
Leans

Steelers plus the points, I think the number will climb. Not so stoked on anything under 10. At 9 or less I actually might switch to the Bills.

Cowboys minus the points. Hoping to see a number under 7.

Rams plus the points, again hoping to get a number bigger than 3.

Will probably be getting involved in totals. Specifically the indoor games as I believe there is a good chance for shootouts in Detroit and Dallas.

Leans

Steelers plus the points, I think the number will climb. Not so stoked on anything under 10. At 9 or less I actually might switch to the Bills.

Cowboys minus the points. Hoping to see a number under 7.

Rams plus the points, again hoping to get a number bigger than 3.

Will probably be getting involved in totals. Specifically the indoor games as I believe there is a good chance for shootouts in Detroit and Dallas.
I’d be SHOCKED if the Rams game doesn’t get well into the 50’s. Would take multiple turnovers in the red zone I believe for this over total not to hit. I’ve teased it down to 38.5 along with Dallas over 38, Houston +15 and KC under 57. GL

Sunday games

Cowboys -7 -110 2 units
Packers/Cowboys o51 -110 2 units
Rams +3 -102 2 units
Rams/Lions o53 -110 4 units

Obviously I like both overs today but the game in Detroit I love to go over. GL if you play it fellas!

Thanks BAR. Great win for your guys yesterday. I wish they could have scored a bit more in the second H. 38 at halftime and only 9 pts in the second H. Rough loss on the total.
Brutal beat.

20 total lions 2h plays till knees

55 each team for the game (that includes 3 knees).

Awful..

I never expected that many FGs from the Rams.

We appreciate it. Town is certainly buzzing today.

Back