CDSs Wildcard Weekend

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Saturday

Raiders +7 -125 3 units (posted in discussion thread)
Raiders ML +195
Bills -4 -120 3 units

Sunday

Eagles +9 -125
49ers +3 -110 2 units
49ers ML +135
Chiefs -13 -110

Monday

Raiders/Bengals

These two teams are basically the same. Both 10-7. Both have coaches making their first start in the playoffs. Both have QBs making their first start in the playoffs. When I saw this line at 6.5 I immediately jumped in and bought a half a point to seven because I knew it was too high and having a full touchdown would be way too much to pass up on. My instincts were correct here as it has now dropped to 5.5. I would still be on the Raiders at 5.5 and I would hope to get 6 because I just dont see how these two are more than a FG apart.

I think you can throw the first matchup final score out the window for a couple of reasons. First it is a misleading score as it was essentially a close game before Cinci pulled away late. It was 16-13 with about ten minutes left in the 4th quarter. Secondly this was right in the center of a major shit storm for the Raiders between Gruden, Ruggs and Arnette imploding in three consecutive weeks.

I think the Raiders have a bigger advantage on the line of scrimmage than the Bengals do. I think there is a better effort stopping Mixon this time around and I also think they are able to get to Burrow and cause problems in the passing attack of Cinci.

Last edited:
Pats/Bills

For sure Hoodie is going to come up with something new to throw at the Bills in this game. I just think the bitter taste is still in their collective mouth from the first matchup this year when the Pats ran it down their throats the whole game and didnt event try and pass. Yes they already got their revenge but that was one of those situations where their pride was challenged. The Bills have the better roster top to bottom. The Pats obviously have the coaching advantage. The weather will be cold but they are not calling for the winds that marred the first matchup which was basically the equalizer. I honestly dont see how the Pats keep this one close. I think the Bills jump out early and try and force Mac to make more plays than he can make at this point in his career.

Last edited:
Eagles/Bucs

This play is simply based on the weather which is supposed to be wet and very windy. The Eagles like to run the ball. If this game becomes a game where both teams are forced to run over and over which it very well could be I will take the points gladly.

Last edited:
49ers/Cowboys

I think the 49ers are the better team. I am happy to get the better team with the points. Dallas handily beat up on the NFC East this year and it skewed their numbers across the board. The 49ers will be the more physical team in this game. If you have a game where clock management and possessions matter I have learned in the past that Mccarthy is not the coach you want to have your money on.

Last edited:
Steelers/Chiefs

Great story, Big Ben made the playoffs in his final send off. The Chiefs are probably going to blow the doors off the Steelers. I just dont see how they keep up. They do not really match up well in any aspect of this game unless they can get to Mahomes on every single drop back which they wont do. I hate laying that many points but in my opinion the Chiefs are the only way to play this game.

Last edited:
Cards/Rams

Heavy lean towards the Cards. The Cards have lost four of their last five games but I just do not like the way Stafford has been playing in the last half of the season. You cant continue to make the types of mistakes he has been making and get away with it in the playoffs. I am going to watch this for a couple of days to make sure nobody goes on the Covid list unexpectedly and I will probably be taking the points

Last edited:
49ers/Cowboys

I think the 49ers are the better team. I am happy to get the better team with the points. Dallas handily beat up on the NFC East this year and it skewed their numbers across the board. The 49ers will be the more physical team in this game. If you have a game where clock management and possessions matter I have learned in the past that Mccarthy is not the coach you want to have your money on.
The king of clock management strikes again.

The king of clock management strikes again.
That and how about our beloved officials who just can’t help themselves? Not only the respotting of the ball and when they do they’re so in the gray area of knowing exactly where to spot it. It turned out to be a shit show with what they did to the play clock and game clock. They completely penalized the offense for needing to review the play. They added time to the game clock and subtracted time from the play clock. An absolute shit show.

That and how about our beloved officials who just can’t help themselves? Not only the respotting of the ball and when they do they’re so in the gray area of knowing exactly where to spot it. It turned out to be a shit show with what they did to the play clock and game clock. They completely penalized the offense for needing to review the play. They added time to the game clock and subtracted time from the play clock. An absolute shit show.
I’m not crying because I had the 9ers but their involvement was out of control

In the Raiders/Bengals game Boger got more screen time than Carr or Burrow. It’s been some pretty bad officiating this weekend.
I just watched the end again. Niners ran the gameclock down to 38 seconds left and called a timeout. Somehow during the timeout the clock operator reset the game clock back to 40 seconds. They added 2 more seconds that Dak would have had at the end. These officials have to answer to the shenanigans that went on.

Back