Cards 2nd H ML +250 for .5 unit.
Steelers -3 -110
Steelers TT o24 -125
Ravens/Steelers o44 -115

Sunday

Cowboys -7 -105

More to come.

Last edited:
I really like the OVER in Ravens/Steelers, but its now 46 and I am going to pass

GL CDS

Cards/Panthers

Basically, in Bruce Arians I trust. Prior to the QB injuries the Cards were the most compete team in football. How they have held their shit together with the injuries they have had is just a testament to the genius of Arians. I feel like he is one of the best coaching minds in the game today. When the Cards take the field they will have a SOUND advantage in coaching and at this time of the year that makes a big difference. If the Cards defense can keep them in this game, and they can, I trust in Arians to find a way.

Cards/Panthers

Basically, in Bruce Arians I trust. Prior to the QB injuries the Cards were the most compete team in football. How they have held their shit together with the injuries they have had is just a testament to the genius of Arians. I feel like he is one of the best coaching minds in the game today. When the Cards take the field they will have a SOUND advantage in coaching and at this time of the year that makes a big difference. If the Cards defense can keep them in this game, and they can, I trust in Arians to find a way.

with you...I only have +6.5. Glad to see you on Boys

I really like the OVER in Ravens/Steelers, but its now 46 and I am going to pass

GL CDS

I still like it at 46 to be honest bones. With the injury to Bell the Steelers will be airing it out even more and I think that benefits them against this Ravens team. The last time they played Ben threw for 340 and 6 TDs. They may be tight to start the game but I think this one opens up.

Schefter reported likely freezing rain during the game, multiple accidents already and it will be difficult for many fans to get to the stadium. Sounds like they may be playing on a skating rink.

Schefter reported likely freezing rain during the game, multiple accidents already and it will be difficult for many fans to get to the stadium. Sounds like they may be playing on a skating rink.

could be interesting. Honestly I think it may be ok. Maybe it causes some turnover and short fields. Hopefully it's not too bad, I'm seeing reports of light rain by kickoff.

could be interesting. Honestly I think it may be ok. Maybe it causes some turnover and short fields. Hopefully it's not too bad, I'm seeing reports of light rain by kickoff.

it was freezing rain this morning, but its 40 degrees now and raining, so ice will not be a factor

Dunno what Schefter was talking about fans were having trouble getting to the stadium lol

it was freezing rain this morning, but its 40 degrees now and raining, so ice will not be a factor

Dunno what Schefter was talking about fans were having trouble getting to the stadium lol

this is what I figured was going to happen. The temps may drop a bit again at game time but I'm not too worried.

Colts 2nd H -.5 -125 2 units

Bengals defense is going to tire out and the Colts left a bunch of opportunities out on the field. In Luck I trust.

Back