Giants TT o23.5 -115
Bengals/Steelers o48.5 -110
Chargers TT o23 -115
Raiders +3 +105
49ers/Rams 1st H u21 -115

11/2
Panthers -6.5 -115

Last edited:
A nice easy win to start the week is always good. The Patriots are looking very very strong at this point, that was a super impressive win regardless of what the schedule makers did to Miami coming in.

Added
11/1
Packers -2.5 -115 3 units

11/2
Panthers -6.5 -115

Ill have thoughts on both soon, particularly the Packers who I really like this week.

In the Broncos games this year here is what has happend

Week 1 they needed a pick six in the second half to beat the Ravens in a game where the offense did not score a TD
Week 2 they needed a last minute TD drive and miracle fumble recovery TD to beat the Chiefs
Week 3 they beat a bad Lions team with three Stafford INTs and a fumble recovery
Week 4 they won by 3 pts vs Minny
Week 5 they needed a late 4th Q pick six to beat the Raiders who had them dead to rights before that play.
Week 6 they needed 2 INTs and a fumble recovery including a pick six to beat the Browns in OT no less.

This is a team who have squeaked out wins 4 times vs bad teams and really only played two decent teams in the Vikings and Raiders. Mannings struggles have been well documented so I wont bother spending time there. They are winning on the strength of their defense period.

Now I get Rodgers who does not turn the ball over and has already seen the stout defenses in the Rams and The Seahawks this year? I get Rodgers off a bye week? I get an offense who is rolling along and putting up points while arguably not even playing close to their best football? I get a defense who is just as good at taking the ball away from their opponents as the Broncos are? I get all this and I only have to lay -2.5? Sign me up. This sure seems like a sucker bet and I dont even care in this case. I will pay my money to see the Broncos score enough to stay in this game or stop Rodgers enough to stay in this game. I dont see either happening.

Vikings -1 -110
Giants TT o23.5 -115
Bengals/Steelers o48.5 -110
Chargers TT o23 -115
Raiders +3 +105

Big day, now all I can say is GO Pack GO

added

Packers first H -.5 +100

see thoughts in post 6

Damn that game hurt. That was a masterful performance by the Broncos defense. Gotta just tip my cap

Back