CDSs Week 7 NFL

The Seahawks are not any good but that doesnt mean they still dont own the 49ers. The Niners are plain bad and can be forced into looking very silly on the offensive side of the ball. Seattle knows their tendencies and will make Kaep look pretty bad tonight IMO. Perfect chance for Pete to look good on National TV at the expense of their rivals.

Steelers TT o19.5 -115
Jets TT O20 -110
Falcons -6 -110
Redskins -3 -110
Panthers -3 -110 2 units

your boys look great. GL on the plays. I have full game over 48 so cheering for you on those.

your boys look great. GL on the plays. I have full game over 48 so cheering for you on those.

They did look real good today. I'm pretty stoked with where they are going. They came out of the bye with some serious focus. Nice hit on that over by the way.

As for tonight I expect a beat down. The Panthers have the defense to make Bradford look pretty bad. I'm adding a first half play.

Panthers first H -2 -110 2 units

Cardinals first H -6.5 -110
Cardinals TT o29.5 -130

Baltimore is playing only for pride now. Maybe they show up maybe they don't. Either way they don't have the defensive personnel to stop this Cardinals offense. The Cards coming off a loss in which they dominated most of the game but lost anyway. They will be ready to right the ship at home tonight.

Ravens came to play tonight. Bad first half bet.

Cardinals 2nd H TT o14.5 -115
Ravens 2nd H TT o10 -115

Back