CDSs Week 6 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Record goes here, a couple weeks behind in accounting

10/15

Falcons -1.5 first H -115
Falcons -3 -110 2 units

We are getting a discount here in my opinion on an undefeated team that is flying completely under the radar. They had a rough time last week vs the Redskins who in all honesty is a better team than the Saints are at this moment. I think the Saints are giving up on the season and I think the Falcons were looking ahead to this week when they stalled a bit last week. The line has me a bit worried but it cant really be much higher with a road division contest I guess. I will pay my money to see this Saints defense shut down the Falcons. I dont see it happening.

GL tonight if you are playing it.

Sunday

Browns +4 -110
Bengals -3 -110
Chiefs/Vikings u43 -110
Texans TT o20.5 -115
Bears TT o20 -115
Cardinals TT o24 -115 2 units
Seahawks -6.5 -115
49ers +2 -105

Had a real nice day minus the fucking cardinals. Gotta tip my hat to the Steelers. They just find a way.

sunday night.

Patriots first H -5.5 -110
Patriots TT o31 -110 2 units

No way in hell can you tell me Tom hasn't had this game circled for all fucking year. If the Colts can't possess the ball and keep it away the Pats will put up 50 tonight.

Monday night

Eagles -3.5 -110

The Giants seem to be a very popular pick tonight around the Internet. I'm not sure I buy it. Let's not forget this team needed a last second TD to beat the niners last week. The niners are very very bad in case you haven't seen them play. The Giants secondary made Kaep look like a capable QB. I also don't think ODB lasts the whole game on that hammy. I think Badfraud throws all over the Giants tonight.

Back