CDSs Week 4 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Record goes here

Gotta add things up but won money in week one and week 3 with a disaster in week 2.

10/1
Steelers +3 -115

10/4

Falcons -5 -105
Panthers -3 -103
Bills TT o25.5 -125
Raiders -3 -120
Redskins TT o20.5 -110
Bengals -3.5 -105
Chargers first H -3.5 -105
Packers first H -4.5 -105
Packers TT o27.5 -115 2 units
Broncos -6.5 -110
Cardinals -7 -110 2 units

Packers-.5/BroncosPK/CardinalsPK 7 pt teaser +135

Falcons/Bengals/Chargers/Packers/Broncos/Cardinals ML Parlay .5 unit. +580

Last edited:
I think the loss of Ben will hurt the Steelers but not this week. Vick is a joke of a NFL qb but he is however a veteran. He will have enough to get it done tonight for the Steelers. Lets not forget the Ravens are not good.

Still fuming over that abomination of a Thursday loss. So bad all the way around. Onto today.....

10/4

Falcons -5 -105
Panthers -3 -103
Bills TT o25.5 -125
Raiders -3 -120
Redskins TT o20.5 -110
Bengals -3.5 -105
Chargers first H -3.5 -105
Packers first H -4.5 -105
Packers TT o27.5 -115 2 units
Broncos -6.5 -110
Cardinals -7 -110 2 units

Notes

Falcons...I think the line here should be at 7. I believe the Falcons are for real and at home they are even better historically. I think they lay the wood to Houston today.

Panthers.....Cam is playing stellar football somewhat still under the radar. The Bucs are just not good enough to stop them on defense. I will lay a FG to pay Tampa to prove me wrong.

Bills.....the Bills have been putting up many more points than this against better defenses thus far. The offensive side the the football in Buffalo has been overshadowed so far by the incredible play on the defensive side. I think we see the offense shine today a bit.

Raiders.....the Raiders have not been a favorite in a long time...years in fact. Sign me up they will be able to shred the Bears defense and the Raiders front seven should be able to get to whoever suits up at QB for the Bears today.

Redskins....perception about these two teams is still off. I feel that the Skins at home are a better team than the Eagles on the road in a tough place to play. Eagles on defense are missing lots of key parts.

Bengals.....this team looks ready to take the next step this year to me so far. I think they are a TD better than the Chiefs coming off a short week in which they were taken to the woodshed by Mr Rodgers.

Chargers.....they have had some tough games so far and have shown some grit in those games. The Chargers should be able to do whatever they want on offense today vs a vastly overrated Browns defense. Chargers get off to a quick start at home.

Packers.....best team in the NFL going back to last season IMO. The niners are a complete mess, double check should have his way if he wants vs this defense.

Broncos....Minny is up and coming but they are not ready for this Broncos defense in their own backyard. I think Minny has troubles today.

Cardinals.....Rams lost on the road to the Redskins. Now they have to go to the desert where Palmer is white hot and face a team that looks to be on a mission early this season. This one could get ugly.

Added

Packers-.5/BroncosPK/CardinalsPK 7 pt teaser +135

Falcons/Bengals/Chargers/Packers/Broncos/Cardinals ML Parlay .5 unit. +580

The Lions offense is having all kinds of trouble. Stafford is only completing 5.9 yards per attempt and already has 5 interceptions. This is not going to be the kind of stage to fix those things. Megatron has become a possession receiver and isn't really the downfield threat he once was and they can not run the ball. The line can't block for Stafford at all. This defense tonight is going to feast on this team unless they figure out a way to get things turned around quickly. My money says they do not figure it out early.

Back