CDSs Week 4 CFB

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2013 Record 30-16 +12.2 units

All bets are to win one unit or on dogs one unit to win whatever.

Locked in.

Clemson -13.5 -110 L
BoiseSt/FresnoSt O67.5 -110 W
Utah St +7 -110
ASU +8 -110
Baylor first H -18 -110
Baylor -26.5 -110
GaTech -5 -110
Marshall +10.5 -110
Troy +14 -110
SanJoseSt +4 -110
Wisky first H -13 -110
LSU -16.5 -110
ColStU +39 -110
KSU +6.5 -105
Ind/Mizzou O71 -110
Tenn/Fla U46 -116

The initial bets above have been locked in between late Sunday night and today. I want to apologize to anyone reading about some of the stale lines. I had a death in my family and I'm not going to lie, I just got clouded in the head and failed to post them up in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Sorry for your recent event... hope the cfb is a pleasant escape from some of that pain even if it is just three hours at a time. We see a lot the same this week so I hope you stay hot.

kyle

Sorry for your loss, CDS.

I want to bite on Clemson and ASU, but can't pull the trigger.

Good luck

Press

Sorry for your recent event... hope the cfb is a pleasant escape from some of that pain even if it is just three hours at a time. We see a lot the same this week so I hope you stay hot.

kyle

thanks Kyle. Funny thing is last Saturday my bets went 9-3 or something like that and it was just no joy for me on that day. I did find a bit of comfort throwing myself into the capping this week though. I at least got my mind off of the events at hand.

Anyway, I am usually in for a good week if I am seeing things similar to you. I hope we crush it this week.

BOL, Cover...but health on ASU vs Stanford.

Thanks bud. I just read your thoughts on that game, you make some good points no doubt. I think ASU is still hitting their stride though and will still get better. Plus on just not sold on the trees.

Thanks press, appreciate it. If you see this post again I'd like to hear what might be keeping you off them.

Don't know enough about NCST to make a valued opinion.
Same with Stanford.
I'm on a funky work schedule and have a myopic view this year.
Maybe it's spidey-senses.

Good luck

thanks press, sometimes the spidey sense is the only thing I follow when all else fails. GL today bro.

added some plays this morning.

SanJoseSt +4 -110
Wisky first H -13 -110
LSU -16.5 -110
ColStU +39 -110
KSU +6.5 -105
Ind/Mizzou O71 -110
Tenn/Fla U46 -116
Baylor first H -18 -110

Back