Lions/Vikings o51.5 -115
Ravens -2.5 -115
Texans +3 -110
Falcons ML -105
49ers ML -120

Monday

Last edited:
Week 2 what I saw....

After a bad week 1 I had a positive week 2 and Im pretty much back to the start.

Chargers/Chiefs
Once again the Chargers find a way to fuck up a game they probably should have won. It must be maddening to be a Chargers fan. How many years are we seeing the Chargers continue to have a loaded roster and do nothing with it? Question. How on earth do the Chargers sleep at night knowing they have a fucking assassin at QB and they are saddling him with a terrible offense? Every single pass Herbert throws is catch and get tackled. Can you imagine the damage Herbert would do in a wide open offense like McVay runs? After looking unstoppable in Week 1 the Chiefs looked frustrated by the Chargers defense but did just enough to walk away with a win. Chalk it up to Thursday football?

Dolphins/Ravens
What a crazy game. When was the last time you saw a Ravens team give up 28 points in any quarter let along in the 4th? This defense has a lot of work to do or they will be in deep trouble. Tua was amazing in this game and so was Lamar. Fantasy points in bunches. Both offenses look to be well ahead of the defenses for these teams. Possible overs in their future?

Jets/Browns
Another crazy finish. Kudos to the Jets for not giving up but this was a coaching fuck up. Nick Chubb should have been informed to not score with less than 2 mins left in regulation. If he takes a knee the Browns win. Instead he scores and they miss the extra point opening the door for a quick TD, onside kick recovery and another quick TD by the Jets to stun the Browns. This was a bad beat for the ages. I was happy to have no part of this mess.

Commanders/Lions
I am becoming a closet Lions fan. They are straight up fun to watch. They are loaded with talent on the offensive side of the ball. St Brown is absolutely on fire and Swift is electric with the ball in his hands. Obviously they are not very good on defense but they will for sure score with anyone this year. As for Washington I can say after watching a couple of weeks that Wentz is going to keep them competitive. He is playing with some swagger again and one thing is for sure, he is not afraid to go downfield with the ball. They have a very good WR corps and he is airing it out. They just could not keep up on this day with the Lions.

Colts/Jags
Note to self, no more bets on the Colts. What a fucking mess. Matt Ryan looked totally washed up. In two weeks the Colts have gone from a short list of favorites to win that division to a loss to the Jags and a tie to the Texans. How on earth do you have Jonathan Taylor on your team and give him 9 rushing attempts? Remember when the entire world laughed at the Jags for paying Christian Kirk that much money? 2 games 195 yards, 12 catches and 2 TDs....I do not hear anyone laughing now. He looks every bit the part and Lawrence is growing right before our eyes. Biggest takeaway from this game for me was how well the Jags played on defense. 3 interceptions and 5 sacks gets it done.

Bucs/Saints
This was knock down drag out for the majority of the game before 24 of the 30 total points were scored in the 4th quarter. Brady and Winston were both bottled up. The Bucs and the Saints have very good defenses. Brady's WR corps are dwindling down to next to nothing and now Evans will be suspended vs the Packers in week 3. Who is Brady going to throw to? Brady better pay all of Mike Evans fines and give him his game check by the way. Evans was sticking up for his loud mouth QB when he got into the fray. Interesting tidbit. Winston is airing it out. I read that Chris Olave had 334 air yards in his 13 pass targets on Sunday. That is the third highest number since this began being tracked. One thing I always admired about Winston is how unafraid he has always been about taking shots down the field.

Panthers/Giants
Yawn. Giants are 2-0! Great game is you like watching kickers. Also, not quite the start to the Baker Mayfield experiment Carolina had hoped for.

Patriots/Steelers
Yawn. I dont have much to say about this game except that its time for Tomlin to put Kenny Pickett in the game. What the hell are you waiting for at this point?

Falcons/Rams
The final score does not tell the story. The Rams had this game in the bag and packed it up and left early mentally. The Falcons are scrappy and are now 2-0 ATS. They do not give up. The Rams have not been impressive thus far and are 0-2 ATS.

Seahawks/49ers
As expected the Hawks came back down to earth this week after their superbowl last week. The 9ers completely shut down the run game and Geno did not have enough to keep this close. The 49ers would never come out and say it but Lance going down is probably the best thing to happen to them thus far. They may not have as many running options moving forward but the playbook is opened completely at this point. They are a much more dangerous team in my opinion with Jimmy at QB.

Bengals/Cowboys
The Bengals continue to look like dogshit to open the season. Joe Burrow has been sacked 13 times in two games. That will never get it done. Meanwhile they have now lost games to Mitch Trubisky and Cooper Rush to begin the season. Joe wont last the year unless they can fix the offensive line issues. Dallas rallied hard around Cooper Rush and got a big win. The defense came to play and the offense made just enough plays to get it done. I will say this again and I have been saying it for three years now. Zeke Elliot is half the back that Tony Pollard is. Why the coaching staff cant grasp that is way beyond my pay grade.

Texans/Broncos
The Texans are 2-0 ATS and as I thought before the season began are a good money making team early on. I hope the public continues to allow big lines because I will continue to bet the Texans. Davis Mills is very competent and they play good defense for Lubby. The Broncos got the win but the bigger story is the absolute dumpster fire that is the first two games of the Nathaniel Hackett tenure. I am not sure I have ever seen a coach so in over his head in recent memory. His decision making has been absolutely awful in the first two games. Watching the Broncos get continuous delay of game penalties and burning through their timeouts has been comical. Hackett has been able to make Russ look like an amateur. There is enough to worry about in betting the NFL so I wont be putting my money on a team who's head coach cant handle the games simple parts.

Cardinals/Raiders
Damn its tough being a Raiders fan. They came out and absolutely dominated the Cardinals in the first half. I nearly forgot about how bad they were in week 1 because they looked so good. Carr made all the right decisions and the defense was all over Kyler. Then halftime happened. Something to take note of here....the Raiders coaching staff was completely outcoached in the second half. They made no adjustments while the Cards made all the right adjustments. Will the staff learn from this? We shall see. Kyler Murray was outstanding in the second half of this game and was a one man show for the Cards. The two point conversion play that he ran around for like 21 seconds was unreal. The Raiders played the second half not to lose while the Cards played to win. One team was clearly the aggressor and one was not. As a Raiders fan this one is still lingering. Tough loss.

Bears/Packers
"I still own you", Aaron Rodgers. The formula for the Packers to be successful needs to be 30+ carries between Jones and Dillon. Do the Packers have the patience to do this though? Who knows. The Bears just did not have much to show on Sunday.

Titans/Bills
Wow the game has slowed down for Josh Allen. Just a masterful performance. The Bills are deep and talented on both sides of the ball. This has the makings of a team that is going to blow a lot of teams out. I think this team covers a lot of double digit spreads. Even when the second team comes in on defense they are solid. Their offense cant help but to score nearly every time it has the ball. They play hungry. The Titans just got bowled right over. Henry was held to 25 yards rushing and Tannehill was picked off twice. Can not win with that formula.

Vikings/Eagles
The Eagles looked good, really good. Their defense made Cousins look terrible all night long. Quite a turn around from the week before when the Lions scored nearly at will on them. I said it last week and I will say it again. To my eyes the QB who has taken the biggest step forward this year is Jalen Hurts. He was in complete control again running and throwing all over the field. 8 different receivers had a catch last night and Hurts only had five incomplete passes. The Eagles look to be head and shoulders above that division at the moment. It should be theirs to walk away with. The Vikings are a good team who walked into a buzzsaw. I think they can and will recover fine from last night. Cousins always has a couple WTF games a season, that was one.

Vikings/Eagles
The Eagles looked good, really good. Their defense made Cousins look terrible all night long. Quite a turn around from the week before when the Lions scored nearly at will on them. I said it last week and I will say it again. To my eyes the QB who has taken the biggest step forward this year is Jalen Hurts. He was in complete control again running and throwing all over the field. 8 different receivers had a catch last night and Hurts only had five incomplete passes. The Eagles look to be head and shoulders above that division at the moment. It should be theirs to walk away with. The Vikings are a good team who walked into a buzzsaw. I think they can and will recover fine from last night. Cousins always has a couple WTF games a season, that was one.
Eagles are clearly talented, and you have to respect Hurts, but it seemed more to me that the Vikings gave them too much respect to the point of literally allowing anything and everything. No passes were challenged or deflected, and no one got in the way of routes and made anything difficult. It was a prevent turtle shell for the ENTIRE game. That's 2 teams with very little defensive mojo they've faced so I will hold out on calling Eagles world beaters on offense until they face a stiffer D (lol). Also, their schedule looks EXTREMELY soft this year, possibly the easiest in entire league. Probably going to go 14-3\15-2 or something like that.

Last edited:
Eagles are clearly talented, and you have to respect Hurts, but it seemed more to me that the Vikings gave them too much respect to the point of literally allowing anything and everything. No passes were challenged or deflected, and no one got in the way of routes and made anything difficult. It was a prevent turtle shell for the ENTIRE game. That's 2 teams with very little defensive mojo they've faced so I will hold out on calling Eagles world beaters on offense until they face a stiffer D (lol). Also, their schedule looks EXTREMELY soft this year, possibly the easiest in entire league. Probably going to go 14-3\15-2 or something like that.
I think we are mostly on the same page. I didn’t call them world beaters though. I said they would walk away with that division. I don’t see anyone in that division even close to them at this point.

I think we are mostly on the same page. I didn’t call them world beaters though. I said they would walk away with that division. I don’t see anyone in that division even close to them at this point.
Yeah, sorry - I didn't mean to imply you said that.. but everyone on the internet feels that way and that's what I was responding to.

For Thursday I have a strong lean towards the over. I think it got bet too far down but in the end I do not have faith in the Steelers offense enough to bet it. I went with Cleveland -4. Brissett is effective when he has time to throw. The Steelers got zero sacks last week and their pass rush without Watt is non existent. I think Chubb and Hunt have their way tonight.

Ok heres what I got....

Sunday
Chiefs TT o28.5 -105
Bills/Dolphins o54 -110
Bengals First H -3.5 -110 2 units
Bengals -6 -110 2 units
Eagles/Commanders o47.5 -110
Lions/Vikings o51.5 -115
Ravens -2.5 -115
Texans +3 -110
Falcons ML -105
49ers ML -120

Ok heres what I got....

Sunday
Chiefs TT o28.5 -105
Bills/Dolphins o54 -110
Bengals First H -3.5 -110 2 units
Bengals -6 -110 2 units
Eagles/Commanders o47.5 -110
Lions/Vikings o51.5 -115
Ravens -2.5 -115
Texans +3 -110
Falcons ML -105
49ers ML -120
Any thoughts on Bengals whole game total? Was looking at the Over in that game, I would think Jets can score at least couple td's themselves today

Any thoughts on Bengals whole game total? Was looking at the Over in that game, I would think Jets can score at least couple td's themselves today
I looked at that angle for a bit but then I decided that given the must win situation the Bengals are facing I think a double digit win outcome is much more likely. Aside from a miracle last week vs the Browns the Jets have been beaten handily by the Ravens and the Browns (for most of the game). You could be right though, the Jets seem to have found a bit of a groove in last weeks game.

Can I get your thoughts on the raiders @ titans game?
I really dont know what to think. I am a Raiders fan so I have watched the first two weeks closely. They could have won in week 1 vs the Chargers despite playing like shit. In week 2 they dominated the Cardinals in the first half but rolled over in the second half. I think they could be a very good team but they are trying to find their footing. The Titans have looked like shit in both games really. Losing to the Giants at home in week 1 is really telling. I am not betting the game because its two 0-2 teams desperate to turn around the season. I lean to the Raiders because they have looked like the better team but this could be one of those games where Vrabel just has them ready to go.

Now that you have me looking over the Raiders/Titans game I think I am going to take a shot at this prop.

Davante Adams TD anytime +100

Back