CDSs Week 3 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2021 Season
12-13 -3.90 units

Much better in week 2 as opposed to week 1 with one exception. I have not been good on totals so far. My two early plays were totals last week and they both moved against me and I lost both. One was a two unit over in San Diego which was never event close.

Some random thoughts from week 2

I really liked the way the WFT coaching staff allowed Heinicke to really go for it. He is the guy win or lose and they handed him the keys right off the bat and he delivered. It still feels like the Giants coaching staff won't give the keys to Daniel Jones in the same way and he is a couple of years into the experiment there.
Speaking of liking what a coaching staff did.....I LOVED the shot of Harbaugh asking Lamar if he wanted to go for it on the final fourth down play, that my friends is a players coach. Thats why the Ravens will run through walls for Harbaugh.
The Rams won again but Indy showed that the Rams can be beat on defense. Carson Wentz also showed why he cant be relied upon. No real fault of his own but he is made of glass. Two sprained ankles?
Hoodie continued to rape rookie QBs making their first start against his team. Poor Zach Wilson.
I said it in my thoughts after week 1 and I will say it again. Carolina is a good team. Very balanced. Sam Darnold is playing good football again after being freed from Jets hell. Look out for this team. FYI the Panthers have outscored their two opponents 33-0 in the first half of their games this year.
The Raiders are fun to watch suddenly and are 2-0. Slinging the ball all over the field and taking advantage of what is suddenly a fairly deep group of pass catchers. On defense they are actually playing soundly and getting a lot of pressure on the passer. When Josh Jacobs heals up a bit and they can actually start running the ball this might be a really good team.
The Broncos are 2-0 as well. If you would have told me there would be two AFC West teams tied at 2-0 to lead the division I would have not picked these two.
Something that I noticed last year and its even more obvious to the eyes this year. Tony Pollard is twice the back that Zeke is at this point. I dont think he will take over outright without an injury to Zeke because you know Jerry would never let it happen but he is way more dynamic with the ball.
The Chiefs cost themselves a win by trying to get too cute and run clock for a game winning FG instead of pedal to the metal. Tells me that they do not trust their defense to make a stop. If I am Andy I never take the ball out of Pat's hands, period.
Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers and I honestly believe what happened in week 1 could have been on purpose to give the team a big middle finger.

Thursday

Panthers first H -3.5 -120

Sunday

Monday

Great thoughts. Agree 100% on Tony Pollard. I’m holding a large Balt RSW under ticket and I couldn’t believe the stupidity of Andy Reid. They had all the momentum and were picking up chunk yardage before he decided to go conservative and settle for what would’ve been a pretty long fg.

Sunday

Cardinals TT o30.5 -115
Bills/WFT o45.5 -105
Chargers/Chiefs o54.5 -110
Giants -2.5 -110
Bengals +3 -115
Raiders -3.5 -115
Rams +110
Bucs/Rams o55.5 -110

Cardinals+2/Chargers+17/BroncosPK -120 2 units

Back