Tulsa
Stanford
Fresno/CU Over
BC
Duke
Bama
SCarolina
more to come......

hit these at various hours from last night till this AM. Some have moved, ask away and I'll gladly tell you what is play them up to.

GL this week fellas.

Last edited:
Season record

21-13. +6.45 units

Locked in

Louisville -10 -110
UCLA +6 -110
oregon -21 -110
Maryland -7 -110
Marshall -6.5 -110
ASU -5.5 -110

Leans

Tulsa
Stanford
Fresno/CU Over
BC
Duke
Bama
SCarolina
more to come......

hit these at various hours from last night till this AM. Some have moved, ask away and I'll gladly tell you what is play them up to.

GL this week fellas.

good work!! like the plays and leans
GL this wk CDS

Thanks fellas, appreciate the kind words. Tried to stay away tonight but alas, I could not.

Added

Troy/Arky St o66.5 -115

GL on the games.

Nice looking card there CDS. Great start to the year. Any way I could get some quick thoughts on your ASU play. Leaning that way myself, would like a little something to push me over the edge though. Wisky D under that new 3-4 system seems tough as hell. And everything I have read, says the same thing. A little worried if ASU can hold up against that Badger running game with the 3 excellent RB's they have going behind that OL

Love UCLA +6 have that # too.. I think they win SU.

I don't like Maryland anymore.. I think we're in a trap. But I'm staying.. I think the line should be 8.5+

With you on Louisville too. I knew that line would go to 14.

GL my friend.

Nice looking card there CDS. Great start to the year. Any way I could get some quick thoughts on your ASU play. Leaning that way myself, would like a little something to push me over the edge though. Wisky D under that new 3-4 system seems tough as hell. And everything I have read, says the same thing. A little worried if ASU can hold up against that Badger running game with the 3 excellent RB's they have going behind that OL

Mainly it's a very tough situation for the Badgers all the way around. Their first two games have been absolute cupcakes and they did what they were supposed to do, blow their doors off. Now they have to travel west into the AZ heat, 100 at kickoff, and play a game at 9:30 internal clock time for them. ASU is used to both the heat and the late starts. The Badgers also present the best test to date for the Devils but I am if the opinion that these are two schools going in different directions. Don't get me wrong the Badgers will still be a competitive program but the last three years has been very good to them. ASU on the other hand has a big chance to step up in their conference and they are very hungry to show off what they have to a broader audience and there is no better way than to beat Wisconsin in one of the late games of the day. Wisconsin has a stout defense but ASU is right with them IMO defensively. The wild card in this matchup is Taylor Kelly. I believe that this kid is the real deal and he plays even better in the desert. His completion percentage at home is nearly 75%. I think he picks apart the Badgers.

Also one last thing being a west coast guy. I love to fade the big 10 when they get out to play this way. They just never seem to have the team speed that some of the other big conferences have.

Love UCLA +6 have that # too.. I think they win SU.

I don't like Maryland anymore.. I think we're in a trap. But I'm staying.. I think the line should be 8.5+

With you on Louisville too. I knew that line would go to 14.

GL my friend.

Thanks brother, I hit all of those pretty early and to be honest I never really like to see the amount of love that I'm seeing for all of them. It's hard for me to judge the weird lines early in the week to be honest. I just hit the ones that I feel are not where I believe they should be. With the Bruins I think the wrong team is favored but that happens a lot when the big Midwestern and eastern programs play the teams from out west. I thought Louisville would be closer to 16 personally so I was pretty damned surprised to see a 10. As far as the Terps go I still like the bet. I've watched with my own two eyes twice this year and been very impressed. Sometimes that's all we can rely on huh?

I'm impressed with Maryland too, I knew Edsall would do his thing over there. defense is solid, I don't think UCONN scores more than 13. Just hope Maryland can score 21 on the road and they don't lose the TO battle. I hate the line movement, thats all.

Thanks brother, I hit all of those pretty early and to be honest I never really like to see the amount of love that I'm seeing for all of them. It's hard for me to judge the weird lines early in the week to be honest. I just hit the ones that I feel are not where I believe they should be. With the Bruins I think the wrong team is favored but that happens a lot when the big Midwestern and eastern programs play the teams from out west. I thought Louisville would be closer to 16 personally so I was pretty damned surprised to see a 10. As far as the Terps go I still like the bet. I've watched with my own two eyes twice this year and been very impressed. Sometimes that's all we can rely on huh?

:shake:

Back