CDSs Week 2 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2013 Record 10-6-2 +.95 units

First week was tough, lots of ups and downs and second half bets really saved my ass. Remember, no team is as good or as bad as they looked in week 1.

Locked in

Patriots first H -7 -115 W
Texans -2.5/Packers -1.5 teased 6.5 -120
Eagles first H -4 -110
Ravens -6 -115
Panthers -3 -105
Saints -3 -110
Packers TT O28 -125
Lions TT O 25 -115
Broncos TT O 29.5 -115
Giants TT O 25 -115

Last edited:
Pats looked poor in beating the Bills led by a rookie QB. There were un characteristic turnovers, key players hurt and running backs fumbling the ball. They lost Amendola and Vereen and still don't have Gronk. Now they play another division rival coming off an emotional last second win in Genos first game. Wait, it sounds like I'm making a case for backing the Jets here. The problem is the line is so strong. It is practically BEGGING you to take the Jets. I'm not falling for it. Brady gets it done early and often in the same fashion he has done before....to no name receivers. The Jets are just plain bad, they didn't deserve to win or cover last week and if Freeman could have hit an open receiver the Bucs would have won by three TDs. Brady will hit the open receivers.

Very tempted to hit the pats again in the second H but I will just take the cash and run from this game. I do feel like the jets will be lucky to score anymore tonight.

Sunday Adds

Ravens -6 -115
Panthers -3 -105
Saints -3 -110
Packers TT O28 -125
Lions TT O 25 -115
Broncos TT O 29.5 -115
Giants TT O 25 -115

Thanks fellas, GL today to you as well.

Added

Texans -2.5/Packers -1.5 teased 6.5 -120

dont play these a lot but this one looks tasty to me.

Back