CDSs Week 2 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Season Record

7-11 -2.09 units

Some serious week 1 fireworks. I need to admit that went way overboard with the wagers. I did not intend to have 18 wagers in week 1. I am fortunate to be down only 2 units and some change thanks to some savvy second half bets and some well timed two unit wagers. I should have sat back and watched a few of the games I bet but these things happen, especially in week 1. Onto Week 2.

Thursday

Eagles -6 -110

Sunday

Packers -112
Chargers -3 -105
Cowboys first H -5.5 -120 2 units
Cowboys -9.5 -110
Dolphins/Patriots o46.5 -110 2 units

Monday

Last edited:
Cowboys/49ers/Bills will be a very popular teaser this week. Can anyone talk me out of any leg here? I think all three teams win easily.

Cowboys/49ers/Bills will be a very popular teaser this week. Can anyone talk me out of any leg here? I think all three teams win easily.
I used to bet 3T 10PT teasers all the time and would bet ~10PT favs down to around 0. That was my "Wong" move lol. Eventually got crushed - there would always be one game that loses. Dallas seems too good to be true. SF too. I'd say Buffalo is the risk, but the fact they lost to Jets helps imo. I like to take points now (i.e. Pitt +12.5) but will definitely do one with Dallas. But looks solid. GL

I used to bet 3T 10PT teasers all the time and would bet ~10PT favs down to around 0. That was my "Wong" move lol. Eventually got crushed - there would always be one game that loses. Dallas seems too good to be true. SF too. I'd say Buffalo is the risk, but the fact they lost to Jets helps imo. I like to take points now (i.e. Pitt +12.5) but will definitely do one with Dallas. But looks solid. GL
For sure its dicey to play teasers.

I do not see how the Jets score at all unless the defense gives them 5 turnovers.

The Rams looked like smoke and mirrors to me and I can not see them doing much vs that Niners defense

The Raiders barely did enough to win in Denver. A win is a win but neither of those teams was impressive in the least and I am a Raiders fan.

Appreciate the input as always and GL this week.

Added

Thursday night

Eagles -6 -110

Watched this move back and forth and to a spot that Im ok with. I think too much is being made about the Eagles letting the Patriots back into the game last week. First of all I believe the Pats are a very strong team this year, much better than they were last year so the win on the road last week is a very strong win. Second of all I did not see anything impressive at all about the Vikings last week. They lost to a very pedestrian Bucs team as far as I am concerned. I can not see them regrouping on a short week to prepare for what is coming their way tonight.

Sunday adds

Lions -4 -120
Bills first H -4.5 -110
Bills TT o27.5 -110
Chiefs -3 -120
Giants -4 -120
Saints -3 -106

Bills+2.5/49ers+3/Cowboys+1.5 -120 3 units
Packers+13/Bears+12.5/Ravens+13.5 -120 2 units

For accounting purposes

9/7/1 for +4.03 units going into Monday with the one bet remaining on the Saints tonight.

Back