Sunday 9/20

Patriots -1 -105
Cardinals -2 -110
Titans -1 -110
Ravens -6 -110
Dolphins -6 -110
Packers -3 -125

Monday 9/21

Broncos/Chiefs. This is quite honestly a fade of Manning. Sounds crazy and it even feels crazy to type. He is finished and he knows it IMO. He used to have a great arm to make up for a lack of mobility. He was never a runner but he could slide well in the pocket and now he can't even do that and his arm is failing him. In week one it was the first time the Broncos failed to score an offensive TD since he joined the team. His average yards per completion for that game was 4.4. That's nearly half his average the last few seasons. The Ravens abused the Broncos O Line and unless they perform a miracle I expect the Chiefs to do the same thing. You disrupt Manning and you own Manning, especially lately. The crowd will be college atmosphere crazy tonight in KC and I expect the Chiefs to serve notice that they are the team to beat this year in the AFC West. The Broncos defense is very very good so I expect some struggles when the Chiefs have the ball but I still like them enough tonight.

Last edited:
CDS - Good Luck as always....I have the Pats TT Over 21.5, but don't know if they win the game. Not against you in any

Monday night

Colts first H -3 -115 2 units
Colts TT o25 -115

I fully expect the best of the Colts tonight. They were caught completely off guard by the Bills last week. In their home opener and a virtual must win tonight things will be different. They will get a huge boost spiritually and physically with the return of Robert Mathis.

Back