CDSs Week 13 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Had to really scratch and claw to make week 12 somewhat respectable which is a shame after such a hot start on Thanksgiving day. Oh well what can you do? Learn and move on I guess.

Locked in

49ers -6.5 -120
Jags/Bills O45 -110
Patriots -7 -110

Will add later, I grabbed these three because I feel like they will only go up from here.

Thursday night football.

Normally I would immediately look to bet the under since Thursday night games have been very low scoring this year. Tonight is a different story IMO.

Plays

Saints +3.5 -110
Saints TT O26 -105

For the last month the Falcons have been playing with fire. They are 3-1 SU in that time but just 1-3 ATS including their only loss of the season vs the Saints 3 weeks ago. The Saints are coming off a game in which they were outmatched by the 49ers defense. The Falcons simply do not have that type of defense, in fact they are beatable through the air and on the ground and in the last meeting they had zero answers for Jimmy Graham. The Falcons come into this game with a banged up secondary and that is just not the way you want to play against Drew Brees. The Saints have covered 4 straight in this series and have won 4 straight as well. In fact the Saints have covered tonights number 9 out of the last 10 times and possibly more than that, I did not go further back than 10 games. The Saints have scored less than 26 points only 3 times this year, one was a fluke vs the Chiefs and the other two were the Niners and the Broncos. For the Falcons to hold the Saints to less than that tonight I believe they will have to sustain long drives on offense and make stops on defense both of which I suspect will not happen. The Falcons are a big play offense and they just dont sustain long enough drives to keep Brees off the field.

My two cents, GL if you play it tonight.

Terrible fucking start on thurs. Bree's with five picks and two fgs in the red zone will kill any saints bet.

Added

Bears -3 -120
Pack TT O 27 -115
Lions TT O28-115

more coming in the AM

Thanks HUNT and dilaudid, appreciate it.

Added

pack -4.5 first H
Pack -7 -117
49ers first H -4.5 -110
Texans first H -3.5 -115
Colts +7-110
Cowboys TT O 27.5 -110

Browns/Raiders U40 -115

terrible weather alert. Possible wind gusts to 40 mph and 70% chance of rain.

Tough game tonight, been back and forth on a side for a couple days now so Im going to lay off. I think both teams try and establish the running game early on in this game.

Giants/Skins 1st H U25 -110

I will be watching closely for a second half play.

GL fellas

Back