CDSs Week 12

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone here has something if not a lot of things to be thankful for. One of the things on my long list of things I'm thankful for is the CTG community.

Locked in:

Texans -3 -110
Skins/Cowboys O47.5 -110
Patriots -5.5 -110

I took all three of these bets last night and briefly spoke in the in game about things.

Texans got their wake up call on Sunday and were able to squeak out a win in a game where they were clearly looking ahead. Blah blah blah overtime game and blah blah blah short week with travel. They are the better team and the Lions have not impressed me at all this year. They just seem to not be able to figure out who they are and it's too late in the season for that shit. The Lions are going to struggle with the power rushing attack here.

The injury plagued Skins defense just got hit hard again with the loss of Merriweather for the season after he gave them a huge boost on Sunday. Forget that they only gave up six points last week, that was a rookie qb on a team that has pretty much quit. They have given up at least 21 in every other game this season. On offense RG is coming off his first four TD pass game and is feeling it. He will lead his team to some scores here as well. I think Romo will carve up the skins defense like a turkey on Thursday. This feels like a game where the winner gets in the 30s to me.

I got a nice correction number on the Pats. Sure Gronk out is going to hurt but mainly in the red zone. The Pats will still move the ball at will here. There are just too many options in their offense and if Hernandez gets healthy he will pick up right where Gronk left off. The Jets win at St Louis last week was more of an indictment of the Rams than it was the Jets being good. I realize that there will be nobody on the Jets here but I really don't care. The Pats make amends for a 3 pt win earlier in the year by smashing the Jets here by double digits.

Thanks for dropping in fellas. Happy thanksgiving to you as well D.

Added

texans first H -3 -105

4-1-1 on Thanksgiving day.

Locked in today

Raiders TT O20.5 -115
Steelers -1 -120
Broncos first H -6.5 -115
Bears -5.5 -118
49ers -1 -115

bet these very late last night, more coming up soon.

Stat of the day......Dick Lebeau is 14-1 in his current run with the Steelers vs rookie QBs SU.

Rams/Cards first H U17.5 -110
Rams/Cards U37 -110

gotta trust what I see here even at this low number.

FALCONS second H TT O 12.5 -115
Broncos second H TT O 14 -115
Titans/Jags second H O21.5 -115

got the pack over 24 so i gotta fire away at this mthey get some points in the secondH IMO

Pack second H TT O 14 -115

Just ugly last night. Not sure why I continue to bet the pack vs the giants. :hang:

They have Arods number
tonight's shitfest

Panthers/Eagles O41 -110

Can't stay away I guess.....

panthers first H -1.5 -115

they are actually a pretty damn good first half team upon review. They seem to blow it late as most young teams do struggle to learn how to win games.

Back