Broncos -7 -115 W
Bills pk -110 W
Texans -7 -110 L

Monday

Pats/Panthers O46 -110
Pats TT O21.5 -115
Pats+9/O40 -110 (6pt tease)

Last edited:
Wanted to to get this posted. I'd imagine it's closer to 10 or more by game time. If the donks were the undefeated team I might be on the other side here but not the case. The Chiefs have been making hay vs mediocre teams as of late. Once Peyton drops 35 on them they will have a very tough time keeping up.

Added

Titans TT O20.5 -115

3 TDs vs a reeling Colts team is not too much to ask for here.

Thanks Alex and Yanks.

Added.

Browns+15/Steelers+13/Skins+14.5 -120
Ravens/Bears U41.5 -110
Jets/Bills U40 -110
Browns/Bengals U41 -110
49ers +3.5 -110
Seahawks first H -7 -115
Cards TT O24 -120
Broncos first H -4 -110

Wanted to to get this posted. I'd imagine it's closer to 10 or more by game time. If the donks were the undefeated team I might be on the other side here but not the case. The Chiefs have been making hay vs mediocre teams as of late. Once Peyton drops 35 on them they will have a very tough time keeping up.

looks like I was wrong on the line move. I'm seeing 7 -115 right now. I'm stubborn I might add another unit, I still think the donks roll today.

looks like I was wrong on the line move. I'm seeing 7 -115 right now. I'm stubborn I might add another unit, I still think the donks roll today.

Im either going to clean up on the donks tonight or go up in flames.

Added.

Broncos -7 -115

Up and down day yesterday but capped it off with my largest take of the season on the Sunday night game. Tonight plain and simple I like points to be scored. Both teams offensive strengths should play well against their opponents defensive weakness. The Pats are getting their weapons back and healthy and tonight will suit up Gronk, Vareen and Amendola for the first time all season together along with an emerging Dobson. The Panthers have played great defense but its primarily their front 7 dominating the line of scrimmage. They have yet to face a team that can spread them out like the Pats will tonight. While the Panthers have the ball they will be able to push the Pats front 7 around and they will sorely miss Wilfork and Tommy Kelly tonight up the middle. The Panthers should be able to force the Pats to load the box and Scam should be able to make them pay.

Added

Pats/Panthers O46 -110
Pats TT O21.5 -115
Pats+9/O40 -110 (6pt tease)

The Pats have been held below 21.5 pts just 8 times in the last 4 regular seasons. 8 times out of 64 games. Two of those games were earlier in the year when they were without Gronk and the rookie WRs were green behind the ears. Im staying away from a side tonight because I really respect the Panthers and what they do. They may win this game but I dont see them doing so in a defensive battle.

Back