Raiders/Chargers o45 -110 L
Packers -4 -115 2 units W
Broncos second H TT o15.5 -120 L
Saints second H TT o16.5 -115 L
Patriots/Colts o57 -110 2 units W
Steelers -6 -110
Leveon Bell o75 yards rushing -120

Last edited:
These two teams tonight are pretty much mirror images of each other. Both sport top ten overall defenses and both middle of the pack offenses. The Phins are actually a better offensive team but the Bills should be able to stop what they do best, running the ball. I expect an ugly game with a major battle in the trenches tonight. I have this game at no more than a FG so taking the Pts was easy. I realize that rolling with a primetime under is not the best option but with these two it's worth a shot.

cover great record nice job keep that money train rolling bol

Thanks fellas, tricky lines today. Hope to get this correct.

Sunday

Seahawks/Chiefs o42.5 -110
Saints TT o29 -115
Bucs +7.5 -110
Broncos first H -6.5 -105
Texans +3.5 -110
Lions +1 -110
Raiders/Chargers o45 -110
Packers -4 -115 2 units

Patriots/Colts o57 -110 2 units

These two can flat out score. Indoors, fast track and two slingers at QB. The colts remember what happened last year in the playoffs and will bring their A game but I just don't see how either of these offenses don't put up points tonight.

Lots of ups and downs this week for me but I hit my two big plays which helps. I tried tonight to look at any way the Titans might be in this game and I just can't come up with them. This will be the first time Mett faces a Dick Lebeau scheme and we all know how that usually goes down. It's not good for Mett just in case you wondered. Couple that with the fact that the Steelers just had a major letdown game and it sets up nice for a rebound here tonight.

Steelers -6 -110

Lots of ups and downs this week for me but I hit my two big plays which helps. I tried tonight to look at any way the Titans might be in this game and I just can't come up with them. This will be the first time Mett faces a Dick Lebeau scheme and we all know how that usually goes down. It's not good for Mett just in case you wondered. Couple that with the fact that the Steelers just had a major letdown game and it sets up nice for a rebound here tonight.

Steelers -6 -110

GL CDS :cheers3:

Thanks Grind, great to see you around these parts. Hope all is well.

Ok I'm no props guy to be honest but this seems real good tonight. The Titans have given up over 100 yards rushing in seven of their last eight contests and give up 136 rush yards per game good for 29th in the league. It's supposed to be cold and windy in Nashville tonight so Bell should get his touches.

Leveon Bell o75 yards rushing -120 for a unit.

thanks grind, great to see you around these parts. Hope all is well.

Ok i'm no props guy to be honest but this seems real good tonight. The titans have given up over 100 yards rushing in seven of their last eight contests and give up 136 rush yards per game good for 29th in the league. It's supposed to be cold and windy in nashville tonight so bell should get his touches.

Leveon bell o75 yards rushing -120 for a unit.
well that was done quickly....grats

Thanks bones. Got one missed the other. Bad throw by Ben at the end go the first half changed the whole game. That was a big point swing with the long TD by the titans there. Oh well on to next week.

Back