CDSs Week 1 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Great to have the No Fun League back fellas, its been a long off season for sure. As always feel free to disagree or agree and I will offer any insight I may have regarding my picks. If its not in here just ask and I will try and answer.

2013 Record 0-0

Locked in.

Broncos TT O 27.5 -115 W
Colts -7 -125
Colts TT O28 -115
Bengals +3 -110
Browns pk -115
Texans -3 -120
Patriots TT O29.5 -130
Lions TT O25.5 -115
Falcons TT O25.5 -115
Packers TT O22 -115

Last edited:
Put in the Colts bet on 8-23 after realizing just how bad the Raiders are going to be this season. I will also be looking to pound the Colts TT O in this game as well as the first half line.

Thursday nights game.

This one has been broken down all summer. I won't get too far into the motivation angle but we all know Peyton has had this circled since last year. In watching the Broncos third preseason game it's evident what they want to do. Peyton slung the ball 35 times while not even playing the full game. He also completed 24 of those against what is most likely a better defensive backfield than what he will face tonight. I'm not concentrating too much on the argument that the Ravens defense has been depleted etc because I'm not sure i believe that it has. I'm reserving judgement on that one till I see it with my own eyes. They most likely won't miss Ray or Ed too much IMO. I have a feeling that this Broncos offense will score a lot of points on just about everyone this year. We are talking about a full year under the belts of most of the key players from last year. A full year removed from Peyton's comeback. No more neck questions. The addition of Wes Welker. The addition of a bowling ball TD machine of a RB. I just don't see how anyone will stop them from scoring while the weather is nice in Denver. BTW its going to be beautiful tonight at kickoff with some reports saying 90 ish at kick.

Just my two cents. I will try and give some thoughts on the rest of the games later.

Great to have the No Fun League back fellas, its been a long off season for sure. As always feel free to disagree or agree and I will offer any insight I may have regarding my picks. If its not in here just ask and I will try and answer.

2013 Record 0-0

Locked in.

Broncos TT O 27.5 -115
Colts -7 -125
Colts TT O28 -115
Bengals +3 -110
Browns pk -115
Texans -3 -120

Like Broncos, Bengals and Houston. Gl .

Thanks Hunt and Egg. What an opener last night man.

Can't help but be in awe of Peyton. May not have the zip on that arm that used to he there but I'm not sure it even matters with the weapons he has. Wes Welker is just a fucking huge addition. He is a short route safety net that is always open for 8 yard gains. A couple things that I thought in my write up to last nights game to take note of. The donks will score on anyone and they will do so all year. The Ravens defense is not as bad as last nights game made them look. They will have lots of success against the run this year. The problem is their defensive backfield is a mess. Peyton Manning had 181 yards, 3 TDs, and a perfect passer rating when throwing into Michael Huff's coverage last night. Thank Goodness the guy isn't a Raider anymore. The Donks will be a great second half team this year.....keep an eye on that. Peyton has absolutely mastered the second half adjustment. Last nights second half line was Donks -6 and in hindsight what a gift that was. They will obviously not let up on the gas pedal in the second halves as evidenced by last night.

Thanks for checking in fellas. Certainly good to have the professional league back. I'm probably a bit overboard this week but I can't help myself.

Added

Packers TT O22 -115

Texans/Chargers second H O21.5 -120

also posted in game tonight live Eagles/Redskins U67.5 +120

Back