CDS's Week 1 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Season Record
0-0

So great to have the best sport on earth back!

I am always open to discussion agree or disagree freely in my thread. No feelings will be hurt on my end.

Thursday

Ravens/Chiefs o46.5 -115 W

Friday

Packers +2.5 -112 L

Sunday

Falcons -4 -112
Jags/Dolphins O49.5 -110
Bengals -4.5 first H -110
Texans/Colts O48.5 -110
Cardinals TT O19.5 -118
Raiders +3 -120
Cowboys +2.5 -115
Rams/Lions O52.5 -110 2 units

Monday

Last edited:
Thursday

Ravens/Chiefs o46.5 -115

Pretty simple approach for me. No usual Thursday night blues to shake off, this is the opener. Both teams will be ready to play. Tons of offensive weapons on both sides of the field. Super public play Im sure but sometimes the public wins.

GL if you play it

Friday Night Lights

Packers +2.5 -112

I missed this one at plus money because I was too shy to pull the trigger. My numbers say the wrong team is favored here. No home field advantage as the game is in Brazil. Looking at the way last season ended I am not sure where this number comes from. The Packers ended the year playing as well as anybody in the league going to Dallas and winning impressively and almost doing the same in San Fran the following week. Meanwhile, the Eagles were flat out exposed losing 6 of their last 7 games. More specifically Jalen Hurts may have been exposed. There has been more than one article outlining the fact that Hurts panics when he sees a zero blitz package. Couple that with Kelce no longer being there to call out the protections? That doesnt bode well for the Eagles if you ask me. Kelce's retirement can not be overstated because he meant so much to the Eagles offense as a whole.

I feel like I have the better coaching staff and the better QB here while getting points. I will take it every time.

1-1 minus some juice to start the year.

Sunday

Falcons -4 -112
Jags/Dolphins O49.5 -110
Bengals -4.5 first H -110
Texans/Colts O48.5 -110
Cardinals TT O19.5 -118
Raiders +3 -120
Cowboys +2.5 -115
Rams/Lions O52.5 -110 2 units

Back