CDS's Week 1 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Season
0-0

All bets are to win one unit on chalk and one unit to win whatever on dogs unless otherwise stated.

Whats up fellas! Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Thursday

Rams +115 L

Sunday

Jets +7 -110
Bengals -6.5 -110
Bears +7 -115
Panthers -1 -110
Titans -5.5 -110 2 units
Chiefs TT o30.5 -115
Raiders/Chargers o52.5 -110
Vikings +1 -110

Last edited:
I will bite on the home dog. Rams actually got better in the offseason by adding Robinson and Bobby Wagner. Lots of love by just about everyone being shown in regards to the Bills winning it all this year. I think the Rams will have something to say about that in the opener. Should be a fun game.

Man, whiffed on that one. The Rams absolutely shit the bed. They have a lot to work on in LA. The Bills are as advertised.

GL CDS. Looking forward to your thoughts on the KC game vs Arizona.
Lots going on in that game. To me it seems crazy that a team that should be able to score is getting 6.5 at home so immediately that jumped out at me. The Cards secondary is terrible on paper though and I think that is why the line is so high. The Cards do not have a single cornerback to be graded by PFF inside the top 35 this year. I honestly think the Chiefs score at will in this game. The question is can the Cards score enough to keep up at all?

Sunday

Jets +7 -110
Bengals -6.5 -110
Bears +7 -115
Panthers -1 -110
Titans -5.5 -110 2 units
Raiders/Chargers o52.5 -110
Vikings +1 -110

Ugh,

Holding my nose and firing away on a lot of these. I am actually really close to adding the Lions and the Texans to this mess. I just feel like we are giving too many points to home teams who are all much improved from last year.

I think the Jets roster is very much improved and Flacco playing his old team just sets up for a much closer game than expected.

Bengals will be too much for the Steelers. They needed to just throw Kenny Pickett in and let him take his lumps.

Panthers over the Browns for me. Every time you put Baker in a corner and allow him to get a chip on his shoulder he delivers.

Titans are my only 2 unit bet of the opening week. I just can not see any way the Giants keep this close.

Raiders and Chargers should be able to both score. I do not think the upgrades on defense on both sides will be enough to contain all the weapons.

I am very high on the Vikings going into the season. I think they are a dark horse contender. I think GB takes a bit to get all the new WR up to speed. Good spot for the Vikings to take one.

Back