CDSs Week 1 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2017 Season record
0-0

Lets get this party started! Im posting this up a bit early because I see some opportunities that may not last. I like to post my thoughts but sometimes I do not have the time to do so. If you see anything in here and would like some thoughts on it by all means ask and I will try my best to get to it. Ive had a couple big seasons in a row now in the NFL and Id love to keep it going this year. Good luck to everyone.

All my bets are for one unit on plus money and to win one unit on chalk unless otherwise noted.

Thursday

Patriots -8.5 -110 L
Patriots 2nd H TT O14 -115 L

Sunday

Raiders TT o24 -115 2 units
Titans TT o26.5 -115 2 units
Steelers TT o28 -115
Jets/Bills U40 -110
Steelers/Browns O46.5 -110
Cardinals -2 -110
Raiders +3 -110
Eagles/Skins O47.5 -110
Texans -4.5 -110
Rams +3 -110

Last edited:
I like the Texans in this spot in what is likely to be the first game played in Houston after the disaster in the area. I imagine emotions are going to be through the roof in the place on that Sunday. I have a feeling this line approaches 6-7 very shortly.

Give me the much improved Rams at home playing a team that may very well be without Andrew Luck. Even if Luck plays he cant possibly be sharp, he has not thrown a ball in like 9 months. Colts minus Luck are a very bad team.

Interesting tidbit that I just came across. Two least profitable active QBs against the spread by a wide margin in their careers......

#1 Jay Cutler 56-82
#2 Matt Stafford 47-62

Thanks for checking in fellas. I flip flopped back and forth on this one tonight and I had to have some action and I decided to go with the tried and true formula. Better head coach and better QB makes this one fairly easy. They are hanging a big number out there hoping for Chiefs action and they appear to be getting a bit of it as the number is jumping all over the place.

Patriots -8.5 -110

Very impressive win by the Chiefs on Thursday night. I did not see that coming. Anyway, on to this weekend. Here is what I have so far and I will be adding some team totals in the morning before games start.

Jets/Bills U40 -110
Steelers/Browns O46.5 -110
Cardinals -2 -110
Raiders +3 -110
Eagles/Skins O47.5 -110

Gameday fellas! Like a kid on Christmas morning!

Added

Raiders TT o24 -115 2 units
Titans TT o26.5 -115 2 units
Steelers TT o28 -115

7-8 -2.2 units on the week through Sundays games. Lots to learn going forward. Here is what I have for tonights games.

Vikings -3 -115
Chargers +3 -112

Back