Bengals/Raiders U43.5 -110 L
Dolphins -3 2nd H -110 W
Colts 2nd H TT o12.5 -120 W
Packers 2nd H TT o14.5 -140 W
Giants/Cowboys 2nd H o27 -110 W
Eagles TT o29 -115

Monday 9/14

Last edited:
Still watching several other lines and trying not to go too far overboard in the opening week.

Missing Bryant and Bell and Pouncy will no doubt hurt the Steelers but I feel like they are more than capable of scoring on a weakened New England defense from last season. Blah blah blah Tom Brady and company will be ultra fired up says everyone. Im not so sure about that. There is just no way possible Tom was able to have the same camp he would have had without the distractions. Couple that with the superbowl hangover and I think this game is closer than most think.

I expect the Packers to do just what coach McCarthy said in the speech, kick the bears ass. I dont feel like the Bears can score enough to stay anywhere close in this game. Rodgers has looked great and ready to go in the preseason. Jordy going down just makes room for more of the deep talent to step up here and I dont think the Bears have the defense to take advantage anyway.

The Jets are going to be sneaky good IMO. Harvard gives them stability at the QB position that they have been dying to have. He may not be flashy but he gets the job done. I expect the Browns to struggle to score in this game.

The Dolphins are going to win this game with ease IMO. The Skins are a complete mess. The Dolphins look to me to be one of the most improved teams in the NFL. I have watched just about everyone push the Skins around this preseason and I expect that to continue this sunday.

The Seahawks and Rams will beat the shit out of each other on Sunday. I actually leaned towards taking the Rams and the points but I think the under is the easier way to play that game. Both defenses will be two of the best in the league this year.

Leans

Chiefs
Colts/Bills Over
Jaguars
Lions
Titans
Raiders/Bengals Under
Cowboys
Eagles
Vikings

best of luck this season, I'll be stopping by frequently to check in you bud, always appreciate your input.

Thanks for checking in fellas. This is gonna be an interesting season!

Added

Colts -2.5 -110
Colts/Bills O44.5 -110
Cardinals -2.5 -110
Bengals/Raiders U43.5 -110

Thoughts on the colts if you have time? Agree with the packers

Well obviously you have the Colts offense. I feel like they can score against anyone really. The Bills are going to be good on defense this year but this Colts team is a different animal really and still only getting better. The obvious question comes on defense. Can the Colts stop anyone? I like my chances against a team with a first time starting QB and a gimpy Shady who will not be at 100%. I may be wrong here but this is the kind of game that the Colts will want to perform well in if they have super bowl aspirations this year.

thanks P. Let's get it!

adding

Titans ML +135

Dick Lebeau is 26-3 since 1995 facing rookie QBs straight up. That's enough of a trend for me to take a shot at the Titans.

10-5 so far on the week +4.8 units.

Cant figure out out tonight's game for the life of me. My gut is telling me that the Cowboys are the correct side but I can't seem to get myself to lay the Pts. I'm going to just watch and hope for a halftime opportunity.

Now 11-5 +5.8 units on the week

Going with the square play, I dont see how the Falcons stop the Eagles tonight.

Giants/Cowboys 2nd H o27 -110

Lean under in the second game but Im just going to watch and wait for a halftime opportunity

Back