CDSs Thanksgiving Week NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
2014 Record
98-73-3 +17.80 units

Happy Thanksgiving CTGers, greatest community on the internet. I hope you all have lots to be thankful for. Just remember, someone always has it worse.

:shake:

Locked in

Thursday

Lions -6.5 -120 W
Lions TT o26.5 -120 W
Cowboys -3 -115 L
Seahawks/49ers u40.5 -110 W

Sunday

Colts TT o29.5 -115
Browns +3.5 -115
Chargers TT o20 -115
Jaguars TT o21 -110
Raiders +7 -110
Saints/Steelers o53 -110
Cardinals -1.5 -110
Packers -3 -105

Last edited:
Good morning. Here is what I've got today.

Sunday

Colts TT o29.5 -115
Browns +3.5 -115
Chargers TT o20 -115
Jaguars TT o21 -110
Raiders +7 -110
Saints/Steelers o53 -110
Cardinals -1.5 -110
Packers -3 -105

Quick thoughts.

The Colts at home vs a bad team usually equals lots of scores.

The Bills coming off an emotional win last week in the home game played in Detroit. The browns are a different team with their WR back from suspension.

Rivers getting more healthy by the week, good spot for the Chargers to show that they still belong in the conversation. 3 TDs isn't too much to ask for IMO.

The Giants have nothing left to play for in their season. The Jags are playing hard every week, good letdown spot to score some points vs the Giants defense.

The Rams should not be 7 pt favs vs anyone.

I see a lot of slinging the ball around the field in Pitt. Two more than capable offenses.

The Cards coaching staff and team are too talented not to bounce back this week vs a team in shambles.

I believe we see a very vanilla game plan by hoodie today in GB. The Pack have more to prove by winning this game than the Pats who pretty much everyone believes are the best team in the NFL today. Overall this should be a great game to watch.

Colts 2nd H TT o13 -115 2 units

Three turnovers and still 21 first H pts. They get at least two TDs in the second IMO.

10-5 +5.25 units this week +23.05 on the season now.

Lean Denver tonight but the line has me spooked. Looks like KC is the pick according to the line. Gonna wait and see if I get a second H opportunity.

Jets first H +4 -110

The Jets probably will not be winning this game tonight. Rex is a lame duck and he is going back to Geno who is pretty much on his last chance with this team. They will rally around Geno and Rex tonight and keep this game close, at least for the first half.

Back