CDSs Super Bowl Thread

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Hate to see the season come to an end, not looking forward to Mondays realization that the football season is over.

Normal sized wagers are in play here for sides and totals but I will be going much smaller on quite a bit of prop bets. The prop bets are just the degenerate in me.

Locked in

Pats first half pk -110 2 units
Pats pk -110 2 units
Pats lead 1st H and end of game +195
Pats -7 +274

Pats score first -110 .25 unit
B Lafell o4.5 rec. .145 .25 unit
S Vareen rec o3.5 +115.25 unit
D Baldwin rec u4.5 -130 .25 unit
L Wilson rec o2.5 -120 .50 unit
Longest field goal o44.5 yards -110 .25 unit
Longest TD scored u44.5 -115 .50 unit
Pats convert a 4th down +125 .25 unit
Gronk scores first TD of the game +725 .25 unit
B Lafell scores first TD of the game +1600 .25 unit
First turnover is an INT -145 .50 unit

Will be adding a few more props before gamgtime.

Full disclosure, I have lost money the last two times the Pats advanced to the Super Bowl.

That being said I believe this team is different in a couple ways. First they play defense and not just novelty defense but strong defense. They will lock down the Seattle passing game and shadow Wilson just like the Packers did last week. That will basically leave them with stopping Lynch. Secondly they can run the ball and they will run the ball. The 40 rushes in the AFC ship were very impressive and reminded me of the Pats of Brady's youth.

I said it last week before the packers went into Seattle, the hawks are not the team we saw last year by a long shot. They can be beaten on defense and they have been beaten in the playoffs by the Panthers offense (embarrassing) and the Packers offense till their buttholes puckered up in the second half two weeks ago. Hoodie will not pull a McCarthy and tighten up if he has chances to put points up on the Hawks. You will not see two field goals from the one yard line in this game.

This to me feels like a legacy type game for Hoodie and Tom. All they have heard for years is that they can't win without cheating and now they have to have the most overblown story in history, deflate gate. I can't see the Pats letting this one go, of course that's purely gut telling me this.

Lets not look past the fact that Browner was a member of the LOB in the recent past. He knows their tendencies and gameplans pretty well I'd say. Think Hoodie has utilized some of his inside info this week? I'd say so.

My main reasons for backing the Pats here. Better QB. Better Coach. Hawks regression. Pats playing better football as of late. Legacy.

GL fellas, this season has been fun!

GL TDS.

Thanks a lot for posting through the season, and in good time every week too, I always get something out of reading your threads.

:cheers3:

Brady/Belichick fulfill their destiny.

For all the Seahawks good luck, it needed just one bad decision to reverse all of it. Hybris and nemesis.

What a drama, but a logical ending.

Back