CDSs opening Sunday nighter

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Last season I picked up 43.5 units roughly. Bases are a daily grind for anyone who bets day in and day out. Last year to take home those 43 units I made about 700 wagers. There are those who pick and choose their spots throughout the season and make multiple unit bets on those situations. Quite simply I am not one of those people. There will be days where I will make no bets, there will be days when I make ten bets. I bet based on my perceived value more or less after I look at multiple angles regarding the stats, situation and umpires. My bets are always to win one unit on chalk and one unit to win whatever on plus money. I usually won't post write ups. Anyone can be swayed to go in either direction based on some crazy stats in baseball and that's just the way it is. What I will post every now and then are some strong supportive angles or situations or stats to support my wagers. I welcome just about any comments or criticizing of my POV in these threads as well.

Most of all I hope we can all kill our books this season. GL everyone.

2014 season

Favorites 1-0 +1.0 units

Locked in

Dodgers -110

Good luck tonight and on the season CDS. You have to be excited this year as a dodgers fan

Thanks for checking in fellas, thanks even more for the kind words.

SIGO, been quite a while since I was this excited as a Dodgers fan. I have always wondered why they didn't have the first or second highest payroll in baseball, now they just have to perform that way.

Back