Bucs First H -5.5 -110 2 units
Vikings/Dolphins o45 -110
Bengals -3 -110
Jags ML +100
Rams First H -6 -110
Cardinals/Seahawks o50 -115
Bills -2.5 -110
Bills TT o27.5 -125 2 units

Great call Dat. Would love to know what you saw that made it 3u. Rams finally clicking offensively with misdirection and screens
Thanks wise. There was a lot that made that a huge bet. The Panthers were not doing much offensively. Their TD was a pick six. So without that play the score is 7-3 going into the half. With it the Rams are down 3. The spread at close is 7.5 so with the halftime odds I’m getting a discount since they only need to win by 3. The Rams are the far superior team and have the superior coach. Lastly in watching the game I felt like the Panthers gave all they could in the first half, especially on defense, riding the emotions of no more Matt Rhule. The Rams withstood the barrage. My gut said it was going to turn.

Thanks wise. There was a lot that made that a huge bet. The Panthers were not doing much offensively. Their TD was a pick six. So without that play the score is 7-3 going into the half. With it the Rams are down 3. The spread at close is 7.5 so with the halftime odds I’m getting a discount since they only need to win by 3. The Rams are the far superior team and have the superior coach. Lastly in watching the game I felt like the Panthers gave all they could in the first half, especially on defense, riding the emotions of no more Matt Rhule. The Rams withstood the barrage. My gut said it was going to turn.

Bingo. GOod work

Makes total sense. Great work

Back