Saturday

Titans -3 -120 4 units
Bengals/Titans first H u23.5 -107 2 units
Packers -5 -110 3 units
Niners/Packers first H o23.5 -115 2 units
Packers TT o26.5 -115 2 units

Last edited:
Bengals/Titans

First things first. The Titans have an enormous coaching advantage in my opinion. Vrabel should be the coach of the year this season. How this team held on to become the number one seed in the AFC against all odds is remarkable. I have noticed for a couple of seasons now, Vrabel has this team ready to play hard no matter what. He is a great coach and is mostly under the radar.

Obviously Henry coming back is a huge factor here but just as much is the Bengals banged up defensive front. In the time Henry missed the Titans discovered that they can still effectively run the ball and that only makes them stronger. They now have a fresh Henry but also they dont miss a beat on the downs when Henry has to be spelled.

The Titans are about as healthy on offense as they have been all year with both AJ and Julio ready to go. A healthy AJ Brown is not a fun player to have to contend with for a defense and he is as healthy right now has he has been all year.

The last five Titans games in a row have all hit below 23.5 first half points and I only expect more of this as the Titans will come out and look to establish the run and impose their will.

Defensively the Titans are a stout unit. They have the number 2 rush defense in the league so I do not expect that Mixon will have much room to run which puts this in Joe's hands. He is no doubt capable as is the WR corps of the Bengals but I think the Titans will try and keep Joe on the bench as much as possible today.

Last edited:
Niners/Packers

Ok lets break this down.

First things first. The 49ers are good. Very good. They have plenty of weapons to stay in this game and even win. The situation is a straight up nightmare though. This will be the Niners 4th road game in the last 5 weeks. Their 6th in their last 8. The NFL did them no favors in making the schedule to end the season like that. They had to win in OT in the final week just to make the playoffs.

Last week they dominated the Cowboys in the first half but the toll of the past 8 weeks caught up to them in the second half and they nearly gave the game away. In fact to my eyes they would have lost the game if there was about 15 seconds more on the clock in the 4th quarter.

We have one team here getting healthy with key players and we have the other with injuries to key players. The Packers get back a top LT (Bakhtiari), a top rushing LB (Smith) and a top corner (Alexander) as well as Rodgers favorite 3rd down target (Cobb). Meanwhile the Niners have an already shaky QB who is dealing with a banged up thumb and now has a sprained throwing shoulder. The Niners have Fred Warner dealing with a banged up ankle and they have Nick Bosa who was concussed 6 days ago.

This Packers team is markedly different from the teams of the past few years as they can clearly beat you in many different ways. It used to be that the Pack had to finesse a win with Rodgers throwing the ball. Not any more. The Pack have a strong defense finally and its about to get even stronger with Alexander and Smith back. The Packers have a strong run game with a two headed monster in the backfield that can out quick you and also wear you down with a big back.

The Pack obviously want to jump out to a quick advantage here and take away the Niners run game while forcing Jimmy to play from behind and throw. We all know Jimmy is shaky at best when playing from behind. Here is the thing. Most of the Niners plays in the first half of games are according to script. Jimmy is good when on script. When the Niners are forced to adjust Jimmy has a rough go of it. I read somewhere that he only completes 54% of his passes in the second half of games. If you like the Niners I would suggest playing them in the first H. I like both teams to score in the opening half which is why I chose over for the first.

I think the schedule eventually catches up to the Niners today and they run out of steam. I think Rodgers has a big day and the Niners wont be able to stop them from scoring.

Last edited:
Added for Saturday games.....

Bengals/Titans first H u23.5 -107 2 units
Packers -5 -110 3 units
Niners/Packers first H o23.5 -115 2 units
Packers TT o26.5 -115 2 units

Good write ups man. I’m only on niners small but I feel even worse now as I think you make a really good point about schedule and running out of gas. Hopefully my props hit in that game and losing niners won’t matter so much! Love the titans play. Gl

Good write ups man. I’m only on niners small but I feel even worse now as I think you make a really good point about schedule and running out of gas. Hopefully my props hit in that game and losing niners won’t matter so much! Love the titans play. Gl
Good luck to you today as well my friend, hopefully we can get a Titans win!

Back