Saturday

Chiefs first H +3 +100
Chiefs +6 -120
Cardinals -7 -110 2 units

Sunday

Panthers -2 -110
Steelers/Broncos u41 -110

Chiefs +15.5/Packers+17.5/Broncos+2.5 -120 3 units

I will most likely be placing a large wager on Denver in some way tomorrow to hedge out of my Steelers bet. They are just too banged up at this point to win that game tomorrow.

GL on the 1H and health on the rest of the Chiefs bets

Have Seattle at +8.5 in a teaser so get that 3-8 pt win on Carolina!

Trying to figure out how to best hedge my Steelers future. If the Donkeys win the game my three team teaser with them closing it out will bring in 3 units. Going to just go at it like this and call it a day.

Broncos -6.5 -120 3 units

i have a hard time seeing Ben making it through this whole game with that shoulder. One hit and he is probably done.

I spend so much time trying to be smart & hedge bets. Never works out for me. Unless it's a slam dunk with guaranteed good money it isn't worth it. Mine are usually made after beer #8.

I spend so much time trying to be smart & hedge bets. Never works out for me. Unless it's a slam dunk with guaranteed good money it isn't worth it. Mine are usually made after beer #8.

without all these injuries the Steelers take it to the Donkeys today and I'd never hedge out. I just can't sit and watch this bet go down without Brown, Williams and Bens messed up shoulder.

Back